BeautyHair ProductsQueen Helene
Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream

Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream

by Queen Helene

Treats and conditions dry, over-bleached and damaged hair. Gives added moisture to sun-dried, over-processed hair. Use with or without a heating cap. 1 jar Net Wt. 425.2g ;

Does anyone know how this compares with Olaplex?
When do you use this product? Do I use it before I wash my hair or after I wash and then leave it in?
Does this product work in all kinds of hair? Does it smell good? Where can I buy it? And how much is the price? 😊
Start your review of Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream!
Jaqueline B.
alameda
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Jaqueline B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this hair mask yesterday at Walmart for only 2.85. I used it last night and my hair looks and feels amazing. I don’t know who hard is to find this product but it’s a such beauty steal!
DeAira J.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love it it’s restored the moisture and shine to my hair I keep in my hair for an hour and rinse it’s helped my hair retain moisture and my hair is no longer extremely dry and it smells great very thick I love the textureQueen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream
Meghan N.
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Meghan N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg my mother used to love this stuff!! I always remember feeling fancy using it as a preteen lol. Its definitely extremely conditioning. It's very thick as well. But...it stinks!! I dont like the smell at all lol. I tend to want my hair products to smell good. But it does work really well so thats why my container is basically empty. If you have damaged/dry hair give this a try.
Alexus B.
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Alexus B.
Excuse the baby bump! Advocate for Queen Helene hair conditioning I use this on my hair, both of my daughters hair,and my husband hair really good for textured hair works best when left in and sat under a dryer then rinsed out my hair grows crazy with this can you say affordable.
Ivy J.
Lancaster, CA
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Ivy J.
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Ivy J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I can remember this product being used on my hair as far back as grade school. The texture of my hair has to stay moisturized and conditioned. This is a good product. For deep conditioning, apply product, then apply shower cap and sit under hooded dryer or just let your body heat do the job. Lol! Make sure to wash hair thoroughly and style as desired.
Kennedy T.
Charlotte, NC
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Kennedy T.
Purchased at: CVS
This deep conditioner leaves my hair looking restored after use! One pro tip is to use this product with heat.
Lauren F.
madison
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Lauren F.
I really love this product. I bleached my hair last year and this stuff was a god sent to me. In fact this reminds me I’m probably due for a good conditioning.
Desiree B.
Marietta, OK
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Desiree B.
Best deep conditioning cream out there!! it’s very affordable you can find this product at sally beauty!!! It works great! i’ve been using It because I have dry brittle hair and it’s helped soo much!!! tip: use as overnight hair mask for best results!
Shatera T.
Still a cholesterol product I use in my hair. I am old school when it comes to hair products. A lot of the new stuff I feel dries your hair out.
ami M.
Erie, PA
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by ami M.
Just bought one today you cant go wrong with this it smells great an leaves my hair soft curly very good product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jacy M.