BY QUEEN HELENE

Treats and conditions dry, over-bleached and damaged hair. Gives added moisture to sun-dried, over-processed hair. Use with or without a heating cap. 1 jar Net Wt. 425.2g ; see more...

• I've been looking for some type of hair mask or cream tha...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for some type of hair mask or cream t...2 Answers
  • What Is the best Cocoa Butter to use on kids?2 Answers
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
I bought this because it had great reviews and was incredibly cheap like just a few dollars. I have extremely dry hair that was bleach damaged and this didn’t seem to soften it up much. It’s hard to rinse out also, and will leave hair feeling greasy and that doesn’t happen easily for me unless I use coconut oil or something. It’s heavy and doesn’t do so much for me
Rya Z.
Before purchasing this product I had read mixed reviews. Some people loved and swore by it, while others said it did awful things to their hair - I figured why not give it a shot since the odds were 50/50.
Well, turns out my experience with this product fell into the later category. As dramatic as it sounds this treatment almost ruined my hair. The moment I rinsed it out it was easy to see that my hair had gone from “sort of dry” to as dry as you dare to imagine. It took weeks of deep conditioning with other products to get my hair back to where t started, and even now I’m still seeing some bad side effects.

If you choose to use this product, just know that you may not come out on the positive side of that 50/50 split.
Erin N.
Bozeman, MT
Ove the past year I have went from a dark colored brown to almost platinum blonde. The lady at Sally’s recommended this to me and I was slightly hesitant because it’s very cheap and has a very oily and kinda nasty consistency. But it saved my hair. I did a full head bleach process with 20 volume developer and then toned my hair with 20 developer. My hair was elasticy and fragile immediately afterwards. I coated my hair in this stuff, wrapped an old tee shirt around my head, and went to bed. When I washed it out he next morning it felt like I hadn’t bleached or colored my hair. Incredible stuff!
Ashley K.
Matteson, IL
I’ve been using this on my hair for YEARS! I love the packaging because it’s really big and since it’s so affordable you get more for your money. I use this product every couple weeks to give my curls a nice deep conditioning treatment. I will always have this product in my collection!
Purple B.
I've used this in my hair since I was in high school on a weekly basis all of the new hair care products that come out I still fall back to this one I would recommend this to anybody that is looking for a deep conditioning on moisturizer
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
I used to use this on my daughters hair when they were little girls.  They a biracial well because I am.  So they hair was thick and curly.  It kept their hair conditioned so it would grow and not break off.  It also tamed the flyaway hair from playing all day.
Myaaa 🦄.
Miami
I Love This On My Hair , It Makes My Curls Soft And it doesn’t leave flakes !! But the bad thing about it is the Sulfates :( I don’t use it regularly because of it.
paige o.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I usually sleep with this in my hair and a shower cap about once a week. It helps seal my dead ends and has really nourished my hair back to life after over processing it
Via G.
As a child my mother used this on my hair constantly. Now as an adult I continue the cycle applying it to my hair once a month. I have tight curls and often wear my hair natural so it helps to keep my curls hydrated. The cream has a nice consistency so a Little always goes a long way.
Ashley B.
Woodsfield, OH
This is a great product to use on all hair types. It leaves your hair silky soft and shiney. I found it to work best when it is applied to the hair and covered with a cap, then applying heat to lock in the moisture.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for some type of hair mask or cream that will help repair my dry damaged hair. Will this product hydrate my hair and take away the dryness?
Miranda R.
Olathe , KS
What Is the best Cocoa Butter to use on kids?
Karla  V.
WOODSTOCK, GA
Where do I buy this , and does it stink?
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
I have been looking for some type of hair mask or cream to help repair my damaged hair. Does this product really work? Will it make my hair healthy and not look so dry?
Jessica S.
Ventura, CA
Does this product work for colour-treated hair?

Amazon