Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream

by Queen Helene

Treats and conditions dry, over-bleached and damaged hair. Gives added moisture to sun-dried, over-processed hair. Use with or without a heating cap. 1 jar Net Wt. 425.2g ;

Can someone describe the scent of this product? Thanks!
I've been looking for some type of hair mask or cream that will help repair my dry damaged hair. Will this product hydrate my hair and take away the dryness?
I have been looking for some type of hair mask or cream to help repair my damaged hair. Does this product really work? Will it make my hair healthy and not look so dry?
Start your review of Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream!
Forest Hills, NY
Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream uploaded by Dominique R.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I really like how thick this product is. I think this should be used probably 1-2 times a week. It’s super moisturizing but I noticed if I over used it during a week, my hair would become pretty stiff, tangled and look brittle and frizzy. I don’t like the chemical scent it has though. Queen Helene Cholesterol Hair Conditioning Cream
Brooklyn
This product is an old reliable. It was something I used as a child to soften my hair and keep it frizz free. There are better products out on the market but this is a good price and it's worth it to have in emergency situations. It doesn't follow the CG method so if that matters to you, don't use it. We have Shea Moisture now anyways.
Portland
I noticed significant hair grows Within 2 weeks (3c hair type) Normally my hair is is dry and lacks protein this is the perfect protein treatment for me and for the right price depending on where you go you can get this item for somewhere between 8 to $12 if it's any more than that I would suggest you look elsewhere for this product
Hattiesburg, MS
I used this after damaging my hair from frequent dyeing. It is extremely thick and oily but it does exactly what it promises. It softens and conditions my hair and it is very affordable! I just slap some on wet hair and tie a grocery bag to my head and watch tv for a few hours. It comes out good every time!
Bronx
What can I say ? This is hands down my go to treatment for both myself and my clients. Cholesterol treatment is the way to go. It gives you all the lipids your hair need when it feels dry. I particularly don’t mind the scent but know some people would like it more if it smelled differently.
Omaha
Simply put: The GOAT! 🙌🏾 I have used this product both as relaxed & natural. I use cholesterol treatments when my hair needs extra boost of protein/moisture but I also want to keep it manageable and soft. Queen Helene provides that balance for me.
Philadelphia, PA
This conditioning cream really works and it makes your hair grow. I like that the formula is really thick and really make thick hair feel moisturized. It really affordable and you can find it any where. You can even mix in your favorite essential oils .
Savannah , GA
I love love love this leave in conditioner. It works so good for my hair. It brings out my natural curls and helps my hair grow. It's very affordable and I highly recommend. I buy this product all the time because I love it.
Atlanta
This is the best leave in reconstructing conditioner it helps maintain moisture I would change the smell to a more vanilla smell I love it and usually don’t change to other conditioners unless they are organic
This is amazing stuff!!! It adds shine, it adds moisture and makes your hair silky soft. It's so easy to use and comes in a nice, big container. It's very inexpensive and makes my hair look alive again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...