Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Queen Helene Batherapy Sport 16 oz. Liquid (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

Queen Helene Batherapy Sport 16 oz. Liquid (3-Pack) with Free Nail File

BY QUEEN HELENE

4.4 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars61%
  • 4 Stars22%
  • 3 Stars17%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star0%
4.44 / 5 based on 18 Reviews

Product Description

Soothes Tightness and Tension while the Heat helps Improve Circulation and Restore Range of Motion Changes Ordinary Tub Water into a Refreshing, Beneficial Spa-like Bath Safe for Use in Whirlpool Baths and Hot Tubs Bathe Away your Aches and Pains see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Queen Helene Batherapy Sport 16 oz. Liquid (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Queen Helene Batherapy Sport 16 oz. Liquid (3-Pack) with Free Nail File
Reviews (18)
Q&A (0)
Buy on Amazon
Heaven M.
Heaven M.
Newark
8 reviews
It takes a while for me to find bath products that I really enjoy, but this must be one of my absolute favs that purchased at random from my local beauty depot. It's soothing and gentle to the skin and smells awesome. This is my 4th bottle I've been through in two months!
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
40 reviews
Great for general aches and pains but wasn't as effective for deep muscle soreness or pains. I had hoped for a little more strength but if you're looking for something soothing this is great.
Tricia P.
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
30 reviews
I like this product,it's pretty popular in my area,it's also reasonably priced. I like the results after I use it. The packaging is very nice and eye catching.
Kimberlee A.
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
45 reviews
Love all the products. My skin felt refreshed after wards. It's been hard to fine stuff that I like to use on my skin.
La'Toya H.
La'Toya H.
Eagan
16 reviews
Queen Helen is a thick substance but carries moisture for long periods of time. I love the way it smells and feels once applied
Shaeon N.
Shaeon N.
3 reviews
It was alright. Not one of my favorites. I would think twice about next purchase. Prefer bath and body works bath care better.
noemi l.
noemi l.
10 reviews
Nice product i love the product and would totally use again my mom uses it to and we have had good results using this product
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
8 reviews
Awesome product works wonderfully. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for healthy nails.
hazel q.
hazel q.
san jose
70 reviews
Dicen que soy mal poeta, que ni una línea de entre tantos textos escritos ha de servir,
me basta una línea bien escrita sobre un montón de buenos intentos,
me basta dar el primer puñetazo  y albergar la idea de un triunfo certero,
dicen que soy mal poeta disque porque me importa respirar.El poeta viejo es un frasco de alcohol sin tapa. Se evapora de a poco,
se derrama sobre el poeta bisoño y el crepitar es diez veces mayor,
el poeta viejo es maestro, es el látigo corrector,
el poeta no llega a viejo por ser poeta, llega a viejo por intentar dejar de serlo.Dicen que soy mal poeta y tienen razón,
dicen que ni una línea sirve,
que soy un cochino adicto a los acordes y un yonki del placer,
que no quema lo que escupo, que no es de tripa y poco seso.El poeta me acusa de ser mal poeta,
el adicto me acusa de tener adicción,
las mujeres me acusan de ser mal amante,
dios me implora el perdón.El poeta viejo me culpa de ser muy racional,
pienso mucho lo que escribo,
no hierve la sangre en mis venas,
no se fermentan los versos.Dicen que soy mal poeta, y tienen razón,
si no puedo escribir que hoy la noche está estrellada,
o que mis versos son las pupilas de tus ojos,
entonces soy un mal poeta.El poeta ebrio de mezclilla y camiseta de black metal,
el poeta viejo que transpira versos empapados en alcohol,
el poeta pulcro de boina y chaqueta,
el poeta intelectual, sobrio y correcto. No pertenezco a ninguno.Soy mal poeta, lo acepto,
no me sale un solo verso, todo está chueco,
me esnifo las palabras de todos los diccionarios del mundo,
vomito cada coma, cada acento y cada metáfora.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Sharjah
15 reviews
This product did astonish me with after the first use itself.It feels heaven kissed after the first use.It was my first time with this brand and definetly would recommend this to others as well.The packaging was beautiful.The price is justified by the way it is packaged and what the product has to offer.
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 14 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us