BY QUEEN HELENE

Soothes Tightness and Tension while the Heat helps Improve Circulation and Restore Range of Motion Changes Ordinary Tub Water into a Refreshing, Beneficial Spa-like Bath Safe for Use in Whirlpool Baths and Hot Tubs Bathe Away your Aches and Pains see more...

Buy on Amazon
Heaven M.
Newark
It takes a while for me to find bath products that I really enjoy, but this must be one of my absolute favs that purchased at random from my local beauty depot. It's soothing and gentle to the skin and smells awesome. This is my 4th bottle I've been through in two months!
Mariah S.
Great for general aches and pains but wasn't as effective for deep muscle soreness or pains. I had hoped for a little more strength but if you're looking for something soothing this is great.
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product,it's pretty popular in my area,it's also reasonably priced. I like the results after I use it. The packaging is very nice and eye catching.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime i have pain i run to the store for this works great love wish they made them in bigger bottles but if you have pain get this
Shaeon N.
It was alright. Not one of my favorites. I would think twice about next purchase. Prefer bath and body works bath care better.
La'Toya H.
Eagan
Queen Helen is a thick substance but carries moisture for long periods of time. I love the way it smells and feels once applied
noemi l.
Nice product i love the product and would totally use again my mom uses it to and we have had good results using this product
Kimberlee A.
Altoona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the products. My skin felt refreshed after wards. It's been hard to fine stuff that I like to use on my skin.
Wendy L.
Awesome product works wonderfully. I would recommend this product for anyone looking for healthy nails.
Helen A.
Sharjah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did astonish me with after the first use itself.It feels heaven kissed after the first use.It was my first time with this brand and definetly would recommend this to others as well.The packaging was beautiful.The price is justified by the way it is packaged and what the product has to offer.