BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Batherapy Mineral Bath Salts Lavender Description: Natural Mineral Bath Bathe Away Aches and Pains Relax Tired Muscles...Reduce Tension...Sleep Soundly Changes Ordinary Tub Water into a Refreshing Satisfying Lavender Scented, Spa-Like Bath Get a good night's sleep. This Batherapy Lavender Aromatherapy, from America's #1 bath salts brand*, melts away the day's tensions and induces calmness with natural minerals and botanicals, including menthol and eucalyptus. Lavender Oil encourages deep, restful sleep, Patchouli helps soothe your senses and Epsom Salt relaxes tense muscles. Change your ordinary bath into a soothing, satisfying, lavender-scented, spa-like experience. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Ingredients: Isopropyl myristate, soybean (glycine soja) oil, sesame (sesamum indicum) oil, peg-40 sorbitan peroleate, fragrance, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil, benzyl alcohol and dandc violet 2 (ci 60725) and dandc red 17 (ci 26100). • Isopropyl myristate, soybean (glycine soja) oil, sesame (sesamum indicum) oil, PEG-40 sorbitan peroleate, fragrance, lavender (lavandula angustifolia) oil, benzyl alcohol, DandC violet 2 (CI 60725), DandC Red 17 (CI 26100). see more...

Kimberly S.
I didn’t love this. I had never tried bath salts so I was exciting to use these. It almost made my skin super dry and irritated. It definitely could’ve been an allergic reaction or something but it kinda ruined my experience lol. I love this brand though
Mary A.
Thermopolis
This is my all time favorite bath soak!  I live in an area with natural hot springs.  This bath soak reminds me of soaking in the hot mineral springs.  The scene is just faintly lavender, but more of a mineral...again, like a hot spring.  When I see this in a store I always buy it.   I love the scent is not flowery, perfumy or overpowering.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Great bath products - one of several of fav for relaxing. Lavender scent is known well for that. Helps headaches but at times lavender not sure which can induce a headache. However let this dissolve turn on music and a great smelling candle. There are some wonderful smelling ones. Soak for 20 min plus and then off to a great night sleep especially after a workout.
Jennifer D.
Moscow, ID
I used Batherapy products religiously during my pregnancies to sooth sore muscles and help with the normal uncomfortable aches and pains.. The products smell great, leave you feeling much better and more relaxed.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Lavender is on of my favorite scents. It smells wonderful, and I like that this brand doesn't leave a mess in the bathtub.
ashley.colvin.102
Louisville
Amazing product not fan of lavender but works great after a 10hr work day!!! Relieves aches and pains
Monica D.
Alameda, CA
Great smell and very relaxing. I use this product after a long, hard day and it always works.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
What would this be useful for
Robin G.
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work good for muscle aches?