BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng 15 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Lori T.
Lori T.
Ok. I'm a hugeeee end of the day bath woman. I am in love with this bath product. Lavender is very soothing. the packaging is OK. nothing fancy. I am not one who really cares to pay extra for the wrapping. I care about the product. This is great. the price is great as well. around $5.00 from puritan pride. :)))
Leah A.
Leah A.
I love this product so much I would use for when my back would hurt or my muscles were just tight. This product is very affective you feel so great after your bath with this. I am a repeat user of this product and I would definitely recommend this for athletes or people who are just on their feet all day especially if you are in heels.
Cheryl J.
Cheryl J.
Surprise
This is a really great product that actually works to help calm minor aches and pain. The beautiful scent helps to relieve stress and calm you down to prepare for bed. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone who would love a great healing experience.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
Oh my goodnes, I love this stuff!!! I put it in a nice warm bath after I've been working out, or after a stressful day. It makes my achy muscles feel sooooo much better!! The smell is great too, it's calming, fresh and not too strong. I highly recommend!!!
karin t.
karin t.
Nice scent for a reasonably priced bath oil from an old school brand...Queen Helene consistently delivers! I usually purchase the cocoa butter products from a beauty supply, or Walmart. Either way I'm never disapointed with the performance of QH.
Amazing product for long days at work.  It relaxes my muscles. The product is very gently fort skin and it relieves my neck pain after my car accident. The value is great and the price is just right. I will certainly recommend to the other.
Destoni L.
Destoni L.
Aurora, CO
I use to use a slight hit of this when bathing when I was pregnant it was anazing for soothing the back pain and safe for the baby due to the lavender I think the value was amazing and I always tell aching Momma's about this stuff
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Elkins, WV
One word: amazing! This literally takes all of your aches and pains away, and you will not want to get out of the bath...it's that good. You will be so relaxed and pain free, definitely a must have!
Molly B.
Molly B.
USAF ACADEMY, CO
I always used this after my sports practices to decompress and soothe my muscles. It smelled great and really calmed my skin and nerves! A great way to relax after a super long day.
Dawn W.
Dawn W.
When I first got this I was skeptical about it but I must say that the product works the smell is awesome it helps with pain and it's natural it's just a over all great product