BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng 15 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Lynn D.
McKenzie
I am a big fan of this lavender mineral bath product. I am on my 3rd container as I use it every night along with my bubble bath. It is a fine powder; no gritty residue to sit on. I add a few drops of lavender oil as well, and then soak for about 20 minutes while listening to one of my favorite talk radio shows. It comes in a plastic container so there is no chance of breakage. I wish it were a bit less expensive, but I consider it to be a treat for myself. I buy it in the 5 lb. size, but you can obtain it in a smaller size. It is especially wonderful after a long hard day. I certainly do recommend it.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
I love Lavender products, however, the smell was really strong in this product. I love the way my skin felt after bathing in Batherapy. I would use again, just not lavender. I would rather add my own scents than have it be too strong. Highly recommend for soft skin.
Logan W.
I’m a dancer and I always hurt and/or am sore, and this definitely helps with tight muscles and reducing soreness. Packaging seems a little grandma-ish but it smells fantastic
Taylor C.
Kevil, KY
I loved this product, it was so relaxing for my bath times. It was so gentle on my skin and the smell was just amazing! It was effective for sure at making my bath was calming. I would say the value is amazing for the price, and i would definitely purchase again.
MacKenzie R.
Very soothing and relaxing it softens skin and relaxes tired muscles. The packaging is sufficient for what the product is. I have personally only used it once but would buy again its not pricey.
Lori T.
Ok. I'm a hugeeee end of the day bath woman. I am in love with this bath product. Lavender is very soothing. the packaging is OK. nothing fancy. I am not one who really cares to pay extra for the wrapping. I care about the product. This is great. the price is great as well. around $5.00 from puritan pride. :)))
Leah A.
I love this product so much I would use for when my back would hurt or my muscles were just tight. This product is very affective you feel so great after your bath with this. I am a repeat user of this product and I would definitely recommend this for athletes or people who are just on their feet all day especially if you are in heels.
Annabella A.
Memphis
I guess lots of cramps and this is great for girls who are on their period because it gets to my sense of warmth and really and it also likes your muscles and it smells really great so I highly recommend this and it's kind of and good price range but it's not as easy to find
Cheryl J.
Surprise
This is a really great product that actually works to help calm minor aches and pain. The beautiful scent helps to relieve stress and calm you down to prepare for bed. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone who would love a great healing experience.
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
Oh my goodnes, I love this stuff!!! I put it in a nice warm bath after I've been working out, or after a stressful day. It makes my achy muscles feel sooooo much better!! The smell is great too, it's calming, fresh and not too strong. I highly recommend!!!