BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Cholesterol with Ginseng 15 ounces - Pack of 2 see more...

Lynn D.
McKenzie
I am a big fan of this lavender mineral bath product. I am on my 3rd container as I use it every night along with my bubble bath. It is a fine powder; no gritty residue to sit on. I add a few drops of lavender oil as well, and then soak for about 20 minutes while listening to one of my favorite talk radio shows. It comes in a plastic container so there is no chance of breakage. I wish it were a bit less expensive, but I consider it to be a treat for myself. I buy it in the 5 lb. size, but you can obtain it in a smaller size. It is especially wonderful after a long hard day. I certainly do recommend it.
Lori T.
Ok. I'm a hugeeee end of the day bath woman. I am in love with this bath product. Lavender is very soothing. the packaging is OK. nothing fancy. I am not one who really cares to pay extra for the wrapping. I care about the product. This is great. the price is great as well. around $5.00 from puritan pride. :)))
Leah A.
I love this product so much I would use for when my back would hurt or my muscles were just tight. This product is very affective you feel so great after your bath with this. I am a repeat user of this product and I would definitely recommend this for athletes or people who are just on their feet all day especially if you are in heels.
Amberlee M.
Arlington
I love Lavender products, however, the smell was really strong in this product. I love the way my skin felt after bathing in Batherapy. I would use again, just not lavender. I would rather add my own scents than have it be too strong. Highly recommend for soft skin.
Annabella A.
Memphis
I guess lots of cramps and this is great for girls who are on their period because it gets to my sense of warmth and really and it also likes your muscles and it smells really great so I highly recommend this and it's kind of and good price range but it's not as easy to find
Cheryl J.
Surprise
This is a really great product that actually works to help calm minor aches and pain. The beautiful scent helps to relieve stress and calm you down to prepare for bed. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone who would love a great healing experience.
Amazing product for long days at work.  It relaxes my muscles. The product is very gently fort skin and it relieves my neck pain after my car accident. The value is great and the price is just right. I will certainly recommend to the other.
Haley G.
Valdosta
Lavender has always been one of my favorite smells! It's soothing and relaxing. This bath soap is all that and more, it also moisturizes your skin and leaves you so soft and smelling very well. I would recommend to anyone 10/10!
Molly B.
Usaf Academy, CO
I always used this after my sports practices to decompress and soothe my muscles. It smelled great and really calmed my skin and nerves! A great way to relax after a super long day.
Dawn W.
When I first got this I was skeptical about it but I must say that the product works the smell is awesome it helps with pain and it's natural it's just a over all great product