Queen Helene: Avocado & Grapefruit Facial Masque, 6 oz (6 pack) uploaded by member-19802

BY QUEEN HELENE

Give your cheeks a healthy glow. This unique, gel-clay formula gently lifts away impurities while preserving skin's natural balance. It's enriched with nourishing Avocado to provide an infusion of moisture, and antioxidant Grapefruit Extract to help... see more...

Nicole K.
Poughkeepsie , NY
Queen Helene never disappoints. Super cheap and you actually can see and feel the results when you take the mask off. I’ve tried almost all the Queen Helene masks and I’ve never had an issue. I usually buy them at Dollar General but you can find them mostly anywhere. I will forever be a repeat customer!
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved the results of this one, but the smell wasnt my cup of tea.  Overall it was a solid B+, I just hated the combination of citrus with avocado.  The grapefruit scent lingered for a long time too, which is good if you like that flavor, but not so much if you dont want anything overpowering.
Sevara S.
Staten Island, NY
If you don't want to pay a lot but you want to have very nice skin, this product is exactly for you! Skin is smoother and softer right from the first time use! I used to be fan of those brand but nothing can be better than Glamglow
Sarah S.
cary
Decent mask but does have some unhealthy chemicals included. Overall it is an okay mask. Did not see extreme results but could feel the cleanse occur in my face. Pretty inexpensive! I’d recommend spending a few dollars more for a different product
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
I don’t know if I can say anything new about this product. I found it at Sally Beauty after online recommendations and it is an amazing face mask, especially considering the price. Has improved my skin insanely.
Verito R.
north carolina
The product works well but i don’t like it because it haven’t done anything to my face yes it was a nice packing I love it and it was gentle very good I loved it too maybe yeah I would but it but not for me
💎Melissa l.
Lincolnton, NC
Another drug store face mask stand by! They smell incredible and work like a charm super affordable and sensitive on the skin always stalk up on these babies if they are on sale becuase they are amazing!
Peggy F.
Saint Albans
I have used this product for years. It really smooths my skin. It removes dry skin and shrinks pores. It has many natural ingredients which is always a plus. I purchase this at Sallys Beauty supply.
Mindy S.
Harlingen
This is one of my favorite masks. This one and the mint Julip. They really are great for acne. The packaging makes you think it's not good, and so many pass it up, but it's really good!
Dana C.
Rockmart
Love this mask. Skin feels soft and smooth. Really soothes the skin. Leaves the skin feeling clean and healthy with a healthy glow. Great product. I have several different one and I love them all. Gentle but works great on my sensitive skin. I feel like it would be good for all skin types.