Queen Helene Apricot Natural Facial Scrub uploaded by Jasmine R.

BY QUEEN HELENE

Queen Helene Natural Facial Scrubs gently remove the dull surface layers to reveal your healthy complexion. see more...

Princess G.
San Francisco
After the first use, my skin became so bright and glowing. I use it at least 3 times a week. I am a repeat user. It is a gentle scrub, but gets rid of the dead skin that leaves you glowing. I bought it at Walmart. I highly recommend it.
Alexa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Reminds me a lot of other apricot face scrubs on the market. While I love how soft the product leaves my face, I have heard that apricot is not good for the skin and would instead turn to alternative exfoliators, however, this product is overall a nice smelling scrub that leaves skin soft.
Stephanie J.
Millinocket
My favorite face scrub! I love the smell. It's got enough scrub so I feel like it's reaaalllyy cleaning. Great price point as well. I usually purchase from Rite Aid but I've seen it at several retailers. This is my go-to.
Abby C.
Stoughton , WI
Really love this scrub! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed afterwards. I bought it at Target-my store for all beauty needs! Didn't feel that the product was overly harsh, but strong enough to get the job done without over doing it.
minerva g.
Manhattan
I love the way this scrub allows your face to feel clean. It is gentle, which is why i have used this for many years. Smells good, refreshing scent. Cleans pores and pimples. Leaving no residue. Leaves face feeling soft.
Joceline V.
Katy, TX
this has been my facial scrub for months now and I love it , always leaves my skin looking fresh and new. I love how it smells , and it works just fine although it still doesnt get rid of my pimples and acne scars as much as I would like it too
Krystie E.
Hudson, NY
Fairly good price for a product that lasts a long time. Medium scrub keeps skin clear and feeling clean! Refreshing fruity scent is uplifting and is a bonus to a good product.
potato p.
This is a pretty alright scrub! Didn't leave my face dry or tight like most scrubs usually do, and I recommend you try it. It is however quite grainy, so if you're a person who doesn't particularly like that in a scrub, keep that in mind.
Hayli C.
Sandy, OR
I like this product but not for my face. I have acne on my back and my shoulders. So when I break out in those areas I use this scrub. I find the exfoliating bead to rough on my face. But it's perfect as a body scrub!
Kaelyn T.
Murray, UT
I've used this off an on for years, since I was a teenager. I would warn that it is easy to overdo it, and rubbing gently with this scrub is a must. For the price, you really can't beat it. It leaves you with a pretty deep clean. Use as instructed and it is a great drug store product.