Queen Anne Milk Chocolate French Vanilla Cordial Cherries (2 Pack of 10) 20 Piece Total uploaded by Mashayla M.

BY QUEEN ANNE

Brooke B.
I be never had these French vanilla cherries. I was pleasantly surprised though! I can still only have about 1 at a time since they are sweet but they are nice and creamy.
Mashayla M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I loved eating the original ones when I was growing up but the French vanilla ones are now my FAVORITE! Nothing like hot chocolate with these on a cold day. Super affordable and I bought them at Walmart.
Hollie g.
Brookville, OH
The French vanilla ones are so delicious. Better than the original. It's a new kind of flavor explosion. I'm having a hard time eating just one.
Jessica W.
Corydon, IN
It's just not the holidays without a box of Queen Anne's cordial cherries! I love both the original, and the French Vanilla varieties!
Kristen A.
These chocolate covered cherries might actually be my new absolute favorite chocolate!! they're sooooooo delicious!