BY QUEEN ANNE

Queen Anne® Milk Chocolate Cordial Cherries.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Anyone else like to bite off the flat side and suck out t...7 Answers
  • Seriously, Is this a tradition for anyone? Like I won't ...5 Answers
  • Does this have the fake cherry taste? 7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Toni M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite at Christmas . Always put a dish of them out for party’s and company just love them . I love the cherry and the chocolate combinations . Just so good !!!!!
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My son and I LOVE Queen Anne's Cordial Cherries!! They're very affordable and easy to find at your local WalMart! I usually get 2 or 3 boxes and definitely recommend them to others!! They're delicious!!
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Every year I buy at least a half dozen boxes of these - none other will do, except maybe the blueberry flavor. I get it at practically every single store I shop for, and the value can't be beat provided that you have a bit of willpower. I definitely recommend to others.
Kristina S.
These are pretty great tasting if you love cherries! Great a little something to take with you if you are going over to someones house and bring something for tea. This is a great treat. Very sweet and delicious, but this is not the candy where you can eat a lot of it because it is soooo sweet.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
My dad is the only one is my family that loves these. I'm not a fan of fruity in my chocolate, especially with weird liquid centers along with the fruit. But no matter my disgust for these, me, my mom, and sister buy them every year for Christmas for my dad!
Elizabeth I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the texture of the milk chocolate when you bite into it and the pleasant, sweet surprise inside. I'm not big on candied cherries except in these. So good! To me, it's not too sweet and it's great to have one or two right after dinner. yum!
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I look forward to these every holiday. It's practically a tradition. I take advantage of it and always include it in every grocery trip. The combination of milk chocolate and cherries is sinfully delicious.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
I love these. My favorite are the dark chocolate in the blue box, well it used to be the blue box. They are very rich and sweet but highly addicting. My only problem with these is they aren't gluten free so with my Celiac Disease the past few years, no more delicious chocolate covered cherries for me.
Rebecca J.
Chelan, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a sickly sweet favorite of my family at Christmas time. They are always priced affordably! But a warning, don't eat too many of these or you will regret it soon and later! They don't have either the best chocolate flavor or the best cherry flavor, but for Cordial cherries they are good.
jule j.
Lanham, MD
These are my favorite cherries and it seems as though I can only find them around Christmas time ! I get them from the family dollar near me for only one dollar. And let me tell you I would definitely buy them again. They are the best and well worth the dollar I pay.
Tiffany L.
What is your favorite milk or dark chocolate
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Anyone else like to bite off the flat side and suck out the contents before just eating it? I swear I saw it in a movie as a kid and now I always do it...lol.
Stephanie R.
Does this have the fake cherry taste?
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Seriously, Is this a tradition for anyone? Like I won't eat them any time of the year except Christmas and I don't even like them!
Britt Z.
Lucerne , CA
What's your favorite kind? Dark, milk, blueberry, or vanilla?