BY QUEEN ANNE

Queen Anne¬ģ Milk Chocolate Cordial Cherries.
Artificially flavored. see more...

• Anyone else like to bite off the flat side and suck out the conte...7 Answers
  • Seriously, Is this a tradition for anyone? Like I won't eat them...5 Answers
  • Does this have the fake cherry taste? 7 Answers
Nelly C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I look forward to these every holiday. It's practically a tradition. I take advantage of it and always include it in every grocery trip. The combination of milk chocolate and cherries is sinfully delicious.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
My son and I LOVE Queen Anne's Cordial Cherries!! They're very affordable and easy to find at your local WalMart! I usually get 2 or 3 boxes and definitely recommend them to others!! They're delicious!!
Cari ūüíč.
Davis, CA
My dad is the only one is my family that loves these. I'm not a fan of fruity in my chocolate, especially with weird liquid centers along with the fruit. But no matter my disgust for these, me, my mom, and sister buy them every year for Christmas for my dad!
Elizabeth I.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love the texture of the milk chocolate when you bite into it and the pleasant, sweet surprise inside. I'm not big on candied cherries except in these. So good! To me, it's not too sweet and it's great to have one or two right after dinner. yum!
Jessica M.
Du Quoin, IL
Every year I buy at least a half dozen boxes of these - none other will do, except maybe the blueberry flavor. I get it at practically every single store I shop for, and the value can't be beat provided that you have a bit of willpower. I definitely recommend to others.
Kristina S.
These are pretty great tasting if you love cherries! Great a little something to take with you if you are going over to someones house and bring something for tea. This is a great treat. Very sweet and delicious, but this is not the candy where you can eat a lot of it because it is soooo sweet.
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
I love these. My favorite are the dark chocolate in the blue box, well it used to be the blue box. They are very rich and sweet but highly addicting. My only problem with these is they aren't gluten free so with my Celiac Disease the past few years, no more delicious chocolate covered cherries for me.
jule j.
Lanham, MD
These are my favorite cherries and it seems as though I can only find them around Christmas time ! I get them from the family dollar near me for only one dollar. And let me tell you I would definitely buy them again. They are the best and well worth the dollar I pay.
Farah J.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Do not buy this it taste horrible. Taste like pure sugar. My mom would always get it as gifts for Christmas and it would totally grossed me out it's very cheap as I have seen in at the $.99 store save your money and buy something a little better
Haley A.
St Johnsville, NY
These are definitely one of my all time favorite candies! My grandma and grandpa would always buy these for holidays and we'd watch Christmas movies with hot chocolate and these. Definitely a great childhood memory.
Tiffany L.
What is your favorite milk or dark chocolate
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Anyone else like to bite off the flat side and suck out the contents before just eating it? I swear I saw it in a movie as a kid and now I always do it...lol.
Stephanie R.
Does this have the fake cherry taste?
Marian C.
Jackson, TN
Seriously, Is this a tradition for anyone? Like I won't eat them any time of the year except Christmas and I don't even like them!
Britt Z.
Lucerne , CA
What's your favorite kind? Dark, milk, blueberry, or vanilla?