BY QUEEN ANN

Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
Do you like cherry cordials? I bet if you really stop to think about it, really look into the soul of your sweet tooth and ask yourself, "are these worth the calories?" The honest answer would be no. C'mon. They're sickly sweet, they require an entire glass of water to get the coating of sugar out of your mouth. You don't like them, but you know you love them. Everyone's grandma had a box of Queen Ann Cordial Cherries at Christmas. You probably wrapped it up for her yourself. They're part of your family. That's why you can't help but give them 5 stars and eat them every, single year.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These Cherries are Best you can buy i think.The milk chocolate ones are my favorite ones.Plus now they also make chocolate covered Blueberries.Wow,those are super Delicious to.if you haven't tried these two Products Cherries and Blueberries you sure should.You'll be glad you did.Their my number one cherries and blueberries to me.
Missy H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Queen Anne cordial cherries, the dark chocolate ones are the best. So sweet and yummy. They satisfy your craving for something sweet around the holidays. Bite into the chocolate outside and you get that gooey creamy center with a cherry too. Mmm. Classic.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
Chocolate-covered cherries are one of my favorite treats and the Queen Anne quality is very good for being so inexpensive! You can usually find these on sale at any drugstore for less than $3 and it's hard to buy just one box. Extra heavenly when chilled.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the dark chocolate covered cherries. I can o oh seem to get theses at Christmas so I load up. Though this year I went through them faster then I should have after Christmas lol. I wish they would do these more then just at Christmas time though. Plus they are a cheap obsession too
Shyanne M.
Russellville, AR
Queen Anne cordial cherries (dark chocolate) are one of my favorite things about the holiday season. They are super delicious and super affordable. A must have every year I recommend giving them a try if you haven't already.
Mallory S.
Gilmer , TX
These are an absolute must every holiday season. We give them out as gifts to our mailman and trash guys. My kids love them too. They are even better if you put them in the fridge!! So yummy! Feels like Christmas with each box.
Olivia C.
These are my mothers all time favorite cherry cordials! I personally am not a fan of them but when I do eat them they are very good. There are a great size and melt in your mouth! They taste like pure sugar.
Jade J.
Plymouth, IN
These are a holiday MUST. These chocolate covered cherries are the best on the market. Perfect balance of flavors, great price, and readily available in almost any store around the holiday season. It's rare to not see them in our house!
Amber M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
got mine gave to me so I can't comment on price.i got the milk chocolate cola flavor..it did smell like cola but it didn't really taste like it which I was fine with.not to sweet and not bitter so I was fine with with product.it wasn't amazing but it wasn't bad.
Tabitha S.
Lacey, WA
Why cant these be out all year?
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
Do they come in a sugar free version?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Have they ever decided to make them with white chocolate
Ashley E.
Olive Branch, MS
Has anyone tried the blue berry version? I have tried and love the milk chocolate but have been hesitant to try the blue berry!
Ileana S.