BY QUEASE EASE

Aromatic Inhaler ~ Relieves Nausea  100% Pure & Natural Immediate Relief Safe for All Ages Drug-Free Non-Drowsy Used in Hospitals Relief is Just a Breath Away!™ When an overall sense of queasiness occurs, take a few deep breaths of QueaseEase for an instant feeling of comfort. Developed by a Nurse, QueaseEase is a drug-free, all natural product consisting of a unique blend of Pure Essential Oils, formulated to calm the queasiness associated with the following conditions; morning sickness - motion/sea sickness - chemotherapy & post-operative recovery . Questions? see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,441 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Helps me fend off nausea until my antiemetic kick in! It's not a miracle stick but it definitely helps reduce nausea! It has a light smell of mint and lavender! I like that it's not to strong especially when I am using it during a migraine! It last for a while so it seems like a good investment!
Katie B.
Amazing!! I had HG when I was pregnant with my first child. This was so helpful when I could not even keep down water. It helped settle my stomach and allow me to be able to function and work.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got one of these from the hospital after my gallbladder surgery. Worked pretty well I thought
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great for those who suffer breathing when they are pregnant. It's quick and easy to use