BY QUEASE EASE

Aromatic Inhaler ~ Relieves Nausea  100% Pure & Natural Immediate Relief Safe for All Ages Drug-Free Non-Drowsy Used in Hospitals Relief is Just a Breath Away!™ When an overall sense of queasiness occurs, take a few deep breaths of QueaseEase for an instant feeling of comfort. Developed by a Nurse, QueaseEase is a drug-free, all natural product consisting of a unique blend of Pure Essential Oils, formulated to calm the queasiness associated with the following conditions; morning sickness - motion/sea sickness - chemotherapy & post-operative recovery . Questions? see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Helps me fend off nausea until my antiemetic kick in! It's not a miracle stick but it definitely helps reduce nausea! It has a light smell of mint and lavender! I like that it's not to strong especially when I am using it during a migraine! It last for a while so it seems like a good investment!
Katie B.
Amazing!! I had HG when I was pregnant with my first child. This was so helpful when I could not even keep down water. It helped settle my stomach and allow me to be able to function and work.
Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Great for those who suffer breathing when they are pregnant. It's quick and easy to use
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Mega Parent Expert
I got one of these from the hospital after my gallbladder surgery. Worked pretty well I thought