BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA RLXNG LVNDR ARMTH MSK Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this do anything other than provide a relaxing lavender scen...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this mask helps open/unclog pores? Looking f...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Nyomi J.
I love this brand! I have used most of their products and the finishing results are perfect! And they are Sooo affordable! I would totally recommend this product of yu love face masks!!
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow amazing mask. i love the product it smells very good and it also takes away all the impurities of my face
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I got this in an ipsy bag and it isn't for sensitive skin but I love how a glowy my skin was by it.
Crystal L.
Love this brand! Tried it a few weeks ago and just bought a bunch more from Target! There's a lot in the little baggie it comes in and goes on so nicely. It really worked wonders for my skin, which just needed a day off. The smell is wonderful!
Elizabeth B.
Uniontown
It's good mask it makes your skin feel good but not drying like most masks that I try. It's not meant for sensitive skin just be beware if you do try this mask you'll be have some break outs.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
The lavender smell definitely wasn't as strong as I thought it was going to be and I was pretty happy about that. What I didn't like all that much was that my face felt like it was burning. I've tried a lot of other masks from this brand and it's never been as bad like this. So it was probably my own reacting to this type of mask. Overall, it didn't really do anything for me and the burning sensation wasn't pleasant.
Carolina L.
This mask is okay. It's more of a relaxing mask than of a mask to use if you have pimples or troubled skin at the moment. I like to use it when I have a clear face and just want to relax since I love the smell of lavender. The smell is strong and you don't need much product. It does leave your skin feeling tight which is a good thing but doesn't do much for pimples and such. It even says on the packaging to not use on sensitive or broken skin. So don't use when you have a breakout.
Erica A.
San Antonio, TX
This masks stinks very bad. I've used this brand in a different mask.. The mud mask & that one didn't smell horrible. Didn't notice a difference so it's not with it. It was part of a gift. Will not purchase it. Doesn't even small like lavender.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
First use, LOVE it! I am a huge fan of EO, plus lavender so this is perfect. Love that it takes so little to apply and remove, as it is a mud mask. I found that I didn't need a huge layer to provide significant coverage, so one package will suit me for 2 nights; making this a very cost effective mask as well. Glad I bought 2 to try, I knew I would love it!
Michelle P.
Tried this mask last night and it's a winner. Some complain of a burning and yes it does burn a little but it's brief and if you can stand to let it pass it's worth it. My skin was left feeling smooth and refreshed. I would definitely recommend this mask!
Danielle W.
Does this do anything other than provide a relaxing lavender scent? Is it good for oily acne prone skin?
Jazmin M.
Chicago , IL
Does anybody know if this mask helps open/unclog pores? Looking for something that will help with toning and dead skin!