BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA RLXNG LVNDR ARMTH MSK Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this do anything other than provide a relaxing lavender scent?...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if this mask helps open/unclog pores? Looking for...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Nyomi J.
Nyomi J.
I love this brand! I have used most of their products and the finishing results are perfect! And they are Sooo affordable! I would totally recommend this product of yu love face masks!!
shabiha s.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Wow amazing mask. i love the product it smells very good and it also takes away all the impurities of my face
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I got this in an ipsy bag and it isn't for sensitive skin but I love how a glowy my skin was by it.
Carolina L.
Carolina L.
This mask is okay. It's more of a relaxing mask than of a mask to use if you have pimples or troubled skin at the moment. I like to use it when I have a clear face and just want to relax since I love the smell of lavender. The smell is strong and you don't need much product. It does leave your skin feeling tight which is a good thing but doesn't do much for pimples and such. It even says on the packaging to not use on sensitive or broken skin. So don't use when you have a breakout.
Christine T.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
The lavender smell definitely wasn't as strong as I thought it was going to be and I was pretty happy about that. What I didn't like all that much was that my face felt like it was burning. I've tried a lot of other masks from this brand and it's never been as bad like this. So it was probably my own reacting to this type of mask. Overall, it didn't really do anything for me and the burning sensation wasn't pleasant.
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
First use, LOVE it! I am a huge fan of EO, plus lavender so this is perfect. Love that it takes so little to apply and remove, as it is a mud mask. I found that I didn't need a huge layer to provide significant coverage, so one package will suit me for 2 nights; making this a very cost effective mask as well. Glad I bought 2 to try, I knew I would love it!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Love this brand! Tried it a few weeks ago and just bought a bunch more from Target! There's a lot in the little baggie it comes in and goes on so nicely. It really worked wonders for my skin, which just needed a day off. The smell is wonderful!
Brittney M.
Brittney M.
Ehhh is how I feel about the mask. It's leave the skin smooth and clean feeling. But if your hoping for it to clean up some acne or pimple I'd keep looking. But I love the price of it so I'd buy it again.
Kristy H.
Kristy H.
I was actually quite surprised with the results of this mask. I received the lavender one in my goodie bag. With one bag I was able to give myself three masks on separate occasions. This is a mask I would definitely buy again.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
Not bad at all for the price. I love putting this one while soaking in a bath with a bath bomb. It leaves my skin silky and smells great!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Does this do anything other than provide a relaxing lavender scent? Is it good for oily acne prone skin?
Jazmin M.
Jazmin M.
Chicago , Il
Does anybody know if this mask helps open/unclog pores? Looking for something that will help with toning and dead skin!