BY QUE BELLA

Que bella dead sea mud mask is enriched with minerals, nourishing seaweed extract, natural beeswax and aloe vera, which is known for its' skin softening properties. let the complex dead sea minerals cleanse your pores and replenish tired skin. see more...

Que Bella Replenshing Dead Sea Mud Mask - 2.64 oz
  • "Purchased the sachet, not tube of this (as mentioned previously I purchased multiples of all the sachets my local Target carried as I knew my family would use them as well.) had a massively bad migraine yesterday and was trying very hard to relax and try to overcome it without having to resort to medication. So I used this mask as my skin was feeling as crap as I did. Left my skin so soft in spite of me leaving it on too long on my sensitive skin. Very happy with the results, and it did indeed help to relax me helping the migraine feel less intense (honestly though anything that relaxes me usually helps.)" in 5 reviews
Ilze D.
Binghamton , NY
While this mask did leave my skin feeling smooth, I did not really enjoy it. When I first put it on, it tingled - but as it started to dry, it turned into a mild burn. It was very uncomfortable. The smell was fine, kind of a clay scent mixed with subtle floral hints. When I rinsed it off, my skin was more red than usual - I tried to chalk that up to the scrubbing I had to do to remove the mask, but it didn’t go away within an hour. My skin didn’t feel dry, but very tight. I would recommend that anyone interested in this product buy the sample size from Target.
Michelle L.
Clermont, FL
As soon as I started putting this mask on, my skin started to burn. I've experienced that with other masks that goes away as it starts to harden. Not this one. It just kept on burning and burning worse and worse, and I had to take it off maybe three minutes in. I'm giving this two stars though, because it did take away some dry skin and my face does feel pretty soft. I wouldn't use it again though.
Kelly Q.
Wilmington, NC
Where do I begin with this product!?!? First, it's conveniently sold at target and this is the first product that I've used for face mass and I still use all the time. It's my go to mask.
ACE B.
Chicago
I absolutely love this product, I love the company and I love the way this product feels on my skin. I first got this mud mask as a sampler so I originally thought I wouldn't have enough for even one face mask but I did and I still have enough for a few more masks. I would recommend this product for anyone who is new to face masks like me, and anyone who wants fresh school.
Desiree C.
This leaves my face bright tomato red! I'm not sure what does it, I've never had that problem with a mask before. This really irritates my skin. I even tried it twice to see if it was a fluke
Ashley G.
Bothell, WA
I got a sample of this in my Target Beauty Box in July. I love this mask. It smelled great and was nice and thick. It tingled a little bit when using it and felt amazing. I left my skin a tad bit dry after I took it off my pores look so good and clean. This would be great to use before a night out to get a blank slate before makeup. I will be purchasing more soon.
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
This mask smells so good and feels good when applying. I love the pale aqua blue color, too. Ive only used it once but It feels tightening and purifying while it is on your skin. I got mine from the target beauty box and would recommend it to others who want to refine and detox their skin. Probably not good for sensitive skin. Feels a little tingly so that might irritate.
Trishinda B.
McDonough, GA
I am a self-proclaimed facemask Junkie this product from que Bella did not fail me I was super excited to receive this as a part of my target Beauty Box for July I've already tried both mask and I fell in love instantly I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a good face mask who loves to rejuvenate their skin and treat their selves to a good time
Shena R.
Bellevue, OH
I think it's unfair when people leave reviews saying a product isn't good without giving it a chance (trying it only once.) I think this is a good product, it goes on smoothly and doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. You can feel it tightening.. because that's what a mud mask does. I try to use a mud mask every week at least once. I really like how my face feels once I wash it. Just use a washcloth and be gentle. If you rub it raw, then yes that will probably make your skin red. If you have sensitive skin, try it for 5 minutes before keeping it on longer. I usually keep it on for 15 minutes. Sometimes even 20.
Stacy F.
Hutchinson, MN
This mud mask is AMAZING. This is by far the most effective mud mask I have ever tried. It leaves your skin feeling incredible and helps clear up some problem areas. This is the top mud mask I recommend.