Que Bella Rejuvenating Facial Sheet Mask - Dead Sea Mineral - 0.5oz uploaded by Kenya J.

BY QUE BELLA

Our Dead Sea Salon Style Facial Masque naturally soothes and moisturizes. Rich in minerals and Vitamin E the masque helps to deeply cleanse your skin and tones with the addition of natural seaweed extract. Doused in a rejuvenating serum, the thin cotton sheet is the ultimate hassle free pamper solution. The Dead Sea minerals get to work offering their countless benefits including: combating stress, slowing skin aging, increasing circulation, balancing skins moisture and easing muscle stiffness. For acne prone skin the Vitamin E included helps to heal scars and scar tissue. When the fabric is removed the serum can be left on to be used as your moisturizer for the day. Above all, sheet masks are convenient. You apply it to your skin, lay back for 10 minutes and then throw it away after, with no peeling or rinsing required. Size: 0.50 oz. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
Love the one time disposable sheet masks like this; what I really like about this mask is you only need to leave on for 5-10 minutes for the mask to work it’s magic! This particular mask made my face feel really cold while using but I was pleased with its results! My face looked brighter with a more even complexion and my pores appeared to be smaller. Well worth the price and can be found at the wonderful Target!
Kenya J.
I love this masque. I purchased it at Target and just couldn't decided because there were so many to choose from. I'm so glad I chose this one. My face felt amazing. Smooth, hydrated, and glowing is how the masque left my face feeling. I cant wait to try more from them!
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
It left my face feeling refreshed and relaxed, with the type of job I do my face gets sweaty and dirty, so after work when I can cleanse my face and then do a mask before my moisturizers and stuff it leaves my face feeling pampered. This one was nice because it was a sheet mask, and all I needed to do was mold it to my face. I left it on for approx. 10-14 minutes. After I took it off, I rubbed the excess into my face and let it settle into my skin. Would I buy this again, yes I would. Have two other ones already to try as well. They are a good mask and a great price.
carinaadra A.
Long Beach, CA
I like this brand because they’re affordable and they work. Whenever I’m in the need of a little extra self-care, I head over to Target to purchase some of these. It’s ultra relaxing, hydrating and a purchase I would make again and again.
Annaliza F.
Lyndhurst
I love these masks from Target! They’re affordable and perfect for use at home on a quiet night in. The single use packets definitely have more than enough product in them so sometimes I save half of the mask to be used on another time.
Aylana a.
Love this face mask it is really hydrating and rejuvenating. My only pet peeve is that it doesn’t fit my face...I have a small face. But if your face is average this would be fine or you can even cut the mask to fit.
Megan W.
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and smooth. I love all que bella masks. This one is nice and relaxing. Will be purchasing again