BY QUE BELLA

.for a revitalized, energized feeling. The Que Bella Professional Energizing Vitamin C Peel Off Mask is the perfect way to wake up dull and tired skin. The Vitamin Extracts draw out impurities in the skin presenting bright, radiant and plumper skin. With this zingy mask your skin is ready to face anything the day brings. Gender: Female. see more...

Anna S.
Lockport, NY
My mom got me a pack of these masks, so my sisters and I have been having a lot of fun with them! I love the feeling of my face feeling clean after each use! I love the smell for each one and I feel great after!
johana e.
I am a face mask junkie. I love trying new masks and seeing how they interact with my skin. I really enjoyed this mask. It went on easily and satisfies your inner child with the feeling of spreading elmers glue on your face. My skin looks bright and ready for the day ahead.
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
Going back to my pregnant 🤰🏻 brain and citrus 🍊 cravings whenever I took a trip to the beauty isle of my local Target or CVS my eyes went directly to products with vitamin C. This peel felt good and it left my skin feeling hydrated and supple 🧖🏽‍♀️
Cynthia L.
Cerritos
Im obsessed with Que Bella! It’s so inexpensive, i pick one up every time i go to any drug store and have myself a little mini facial day! They’re good! They do the job and helps hydrate my skin and get rid of old skin.
Chelsey J.
I purposely go to Target and pick out all the peel off masks that i can. Its that inner child in me coming out. Its like the same feeling of spreading elmers glue on your hand and waiting for it to dry before peeling. But the sensation of 1. The mask drying and your skin tightening makes you feel great. Then 2. peeling off the mask and removing away the dirt from your face! Can you say removal of all the dirt and grim?! And on top of all that, you get the smell and feelings from the natural ingredients!
Daniella S.
Skin type: Sensitive, Dry/Combination - Acne. This is my second Que Bella mask (but first peel off mask from this brand). I like it, it is scented, unfortunately, but the scent is not too strong that its uncomfortable. Easy to peel, takes about 20 minutes to dry. It was not irritating. Followed this up with my moisturizer and I feel great!
Marie N.
Newport, RI
This is such a wonderful mask! It really brightened my face and smelled wonderful. It wasn’t too harsh on my face and for the price I wasn’t expecting to notice much of a difference in my skin but it was so good! I got two masks out of the package because of how much product there was and it was so refreshing! I highly recommend this mask!!!
aliyah a.
S Ozone Park, NY
It was a little werid to put on because its clear and very sticky. I ended up using a makeup brush to apply it. It does not smell at all really. Im writing this as i am waiting for it to dry.
Thalita R.
Irvine, CA
I have been obsessed with this mask and literally did used it twice in one day just because it made me face so SOFT and REENERGIZED! Gets rid of all the dirt and particles on your face!
Jasmine R.
New York , NY
Not a huge fan of this mask. I feel like I could get two or three uses out of it but because of the packaging it just doesn’t work out. It’s a bit too sticky for me as well. I’ve tried other peel off masks that weren’t nearly as sticky.
Chelsey J.
Are these packets suppose to be one or multiple masks? Bc i feel like i dont put enough on but there is a lot in one packet to put on all at once.

back