BY QUE BELLA

• Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I...5 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Along with the other masks made by Que Bella, this one was wonderful. I have very sensitive skin and I had no problems. I am a repeat user and plan on buying again. They are doing great! " in 4 reviews
Jordan D.
Let me start by saying that I have tried multiple face masks from this brand and I love them!
However THIS SPECIFIC mask burned my face with the power of 1,000 suns. It literally felt like the devil expanded the depths of hell and decided the best place to do so would be my cheeks.
I tried to be tough and take it like a woman but I had to wash it off very soon after I put it on so I don't know if it offers good results. I have seen other reviews on here for this mask saying it tried to start a bonfire on their face as well, so maybe it's just this mask. I do love all of the other ones, so don't let this review discourage you from buying other variations of this product! Or  buy this one still if you want, im not your dad (oo, sick burn. ha. get it? cause it burned my face?)  But please please please do a little test strip first if you do.
ashlee p.
I am using this mask as a write this and the first thing I notice is that it is invigorating. It’s harsh and didn’t hurt me but when I took it off it’s caused my whole face to turn red though I’m not allergic to the ingredients. Used a dab of this on a blemish took it off and there’s a hole in my face where the blemish was hence the bandaid.
Anne Hollis L.
Starkville, MS
I received this mask in a gift basket and was super excited to try but it was NOT what I expected. The mask went on nicely but almost immediately started burning. It was recommended I leave on for 15 minutes but after 3 I couldn’t take it anymore. Upon taking it off my face was red and had a tingling sensation for close to 30 minutes. I assumed it was because of my sensitive skin but after reading further reviews I think it’s pretty common. I wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy feeling like your face is burning off.
em ❂.
DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! I don’t really have sensitive skin at all but now i have BURNS on my face. It felt okay while it was on but once i removed it my skin started feeling hot and i had a burning sensation. 0/10 do not recommend.
Faith M.
santa clara
After a few times of using this mask I didn’t notice a difference. This wasn’t even close to meeting my expectations since I love their masks. Definitely is cheep and could use a new formula so I would recommend buying a freeman mask rather than this one 😬
Litsy F.
...... I won’t say that this is a bad product.!!!BUT...
At least for my skin type doesn’t work at all
As soon as I put it on I felt like a burning sensation and it was getting stronger and stronger
O had to run and wash it off with super cold water..... and my skin was super super red

After 20 minutes my face was still feeling super bad
I’m sorry but I won’t try anything from this brand ever
Kim B.
Alexandria, VA
This was an interesting mask. I'm not going to lie, it definitely tingles. I mean, menthol, y'all. It didn't bother my eyes or nose, but I was careful to avoid those areas per the instructions on the packet. I had no problem leaving it on the full 15 minutes. My skin was a little red after, but you know what else? The blackheads on my nose were almost entirely gone and my pores looked freaking amazing. It was worth a bit of discomfort for these results. I'll definitely use it again. But if you're really sensitive to the scent of menthol, you might want to avoid this one.
Paige N.
the fact that this doesn’t have very good reviews is shocking to me. The minute I put it on my face has this cooling feeling like the mask of magnaminty. So refreshing! When i wash it off, my skin looks more even and in swear my blemishes are smaller. I wish It came in a bigger size!
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I got this mask from target. I liked it a lot. It was pretty cold when I put it on but there is a lot of product in the package. I felt like my face was cleaner and felt cert refreshed when I removed the mask.
Ivy A.
This left my skin feeling super clean and actually fought against acne. This is one of the most comfortable mud masks I’ve tried and didn’t leave my skin red after using it. I would definitely use this again.
Elizabeth P.
Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I just read the latest review and I have had skin irritation with a few other mask products myself. Any recommendations? Thanks ^.^