BY QUE BELLA

• Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I just re...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Litsy F.
...... I won’t say that this is a bad product.!!!BUT...
At least for my skin type doesn’t work at all
As soon as I put it on I felt like a burning sensation and it was getting stronger and stronger
O had to run and wash it off with super cold water..... and my skin was super super red

After 20 minutes my face was still feeling super bad
I’m sorry but I won’t try anything from this brand ever
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
First off there’s enough product for 2 possibly 3 uses so that’s a plus. Now as for the mask itself it is extremely refreshing && didn’t burn my eyes at all. It lets off a cooling feel so if you put it close to your eyes of course it’ll bother them. After the 15 mins I did have some redness but went away shortly after && my skin felt great. Will definitely use again!
Dena R.
Salem, OR
I will update this once I actually try it. I was just relaxing in my bath and went to open the mask. There are notches but when I went to open it; I could not. I even tried using my teeth and eventually just gave up. Then I remembered I had this same dang issue a couple months tho, annoying. I'll cut it open next opportunity and review the actual product.

12*26*17 update

The menthol in this mask is strong. At first it was slightly overwhelming but then I really enjoyed it. I think it would for sure turn some people away from this product, especially if you have sensitive skin. This mask delivers though! My face looked and felt so fresh afterwards. I would purchase again.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I got this mask from target. I liked it a lot. It was pretty cold when I put it on but there is a lot of product in the package. I felt like my face was cleaner and felt cert refreshed when I removed the mask.
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
I have sensitive skin and while I did not have any redness or allergic reaction from this mask, the tingling/burning sensation from the menthol was uncomfortable. I would be cautious with this mask and test a small portion of the face first before all over use! It did minimize my pores and leave my skin very soft, so I enjoyed the effects but not the process :(
allison u.
made my skin very soft and it’s fun to do with friends!! bought at target! easy to use and they’re not expensive so you can buy a few and have them for a bit. love the different skin concerns offered, and I can’t wait to try them all. they could make one for blackheads if they haven’t already
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is to try different face masks! I love charcoal masks because i like to pull out impurities in my skin. This mask is by far my favorite brand I’ve tried. You can split 1 package into 2-3 uses. It applies so smoothly and I love how it smells! You can really feel it work, it does sting a little bit at first but it’s totally worth it! I use this if i’m ever having a breakout and it always clears up within 24 hours after use. Leaves your skin feeling great! I would definitely recommend.  Que Bella Professional Charcoal Mud Mask 0.5 Oz
Gissel A.
Concord, CA
This mask has a very cooling and tingling feeling with it you feel it almost instantly. If you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend using it as it might cause your skin to turn red . I had no problems with the mask my self beside the slight stinging from my eyes as the scent was to strong and made me water a little . I was able to use up to 3 times which is great for the price . The product is thick and easy to build up . It left my skin feeling super soft and I had a faint glow after too .
Danielle W.
When I first put this charcoal mask on it is so intensely cooling and tingling. It makes my eyes water a lot and my nose run which bothers me me a lot, it's very annoying. But when I wash it off my face is SO cleansed and refreshed. Any pimples have shrunk in size and my skin is bright and glowing. There's enough in a pack for 3 uses. I wish the smell wasn't so strong that my eyes and nose run because then I'd use it more often.
Michele B.
This mask has a very strong menthol scent, yes it's listed on the package but I wasn't expecting it to be as strong as it is, not only did it make my eyes sting, they watered up trying to self flush the irritation. The tingling is more of a cool burning on my skin very similar to icy hot after the initial burning subsidies. The only bright side is there us enough in the package for 2-3 uses if it doesn't bother you, maybe more if you only use it for spot treatment. I might use what's left for spot treatment and hope small spots here and there don't burn my eyes but I'm not applying it to my whole face again.
Elizabeth P.
Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I just read the latest review and I have had skin irritation with a few other mask products myself. Any recommendations? Thanks ^.^