BY QUE BELLA

• Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I just re...4 Answers
Buy on Target
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
It's a very weird texture and feeling product. It's a mud mask. It has a intense cooling affect at first but goes away and it feels tight on the skin. It looks crazy too. But once you raise your face off, it's so poreless and smooth. I highly recommend! I loved this mask! Impressed!
Elizabeth S.
I've used this product twice now and I have found my self really enjoying it. After both uses my skin felt great. I was surprised considering the price as well. This is a great product for an amazing price.
Hannah O.
Conway, AR
One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is to try different face masks! I love charcoal masks because i like to pull out impurities in my skin. This mask is by far my favorite brand I’ve tried. You can split 1 package into 2-3 uses. It applies so smoothly and I love how it smells! You can really feel it work, it does sting a little bit at first but it’s totally worth it! I use this if i’m ever having a breakout and it always clears up within 24 hours after use. Leaves your skin feeling great! I would definitely recommend.  Que Bella Professional Charcoal Mud Mask 0.5 Oz
Gissel A.
Concord, CA
This mask has a very cooling and tingling feeling with it you feel it almost instantly. If you have really sensitive skin I wouldn't recommend using it as it might cause your skin to turn red . I had no problems with the mask my self beside the slight stinging from my eyes as the scent was to strong and made me water a little . I was able to use up to 3 times which is great for the price . The product is thick and easy to build up . It left my skin feeling super soft and I had a faint glow after too .
Sarah L.
Glendale, AZ
I have sensitive skin and while I did not have any redness or allergic reaction from this mask, the tingling/burning sensation from the menthol was uncomfortable. I would be cautious with this mask and test a small portion of the face first before all over use! It did minimize my pores and leave my skin very soft, so I enjoyed the effects but not the process :(
Michele B.
This mask has a very strong menthol scent, yes it's listed on the package but I wasn't expecting it to be as strong as it is, not only did it make my eyes sting, they watered up trying to self flush the irritation. The tingling is more of a cool burning on my skin very similar to icy hot after the initial burning subsidies. The only bright side is there us enough in the package for 2-3 uses if it doesn't bother you, maybe more if you only use it for spot treatment. I might use what's left for spot treatment and hope small spots here and there don't burn my eyes but I'm not applying it to my whole face again.
Melinda F.
Daytona Beach, FL
This has honestly been my worst experience using one of their face masks. It tingled a little at first which was no issue but when then upon taking it off I realized my whole face was red and burnt!! It was uncomfortable and stayed that way for at least 10 hours and I normally don't have sensitive skin. Defiantly never use this product.
Ellen A.
No. Just no. First off this mask causes actual pain it's not a light tingling that I expect with deep cleansing masks. I was actually in tears while I had this mask on. And to top it all off my skin now has more breakouts than I've had in months and the only thing I added to my normal routine was this mask. Definitely would not recommend, there are much better, same priced, mud masks out there that you should use.
Samantha M.
Wichita
Very strong Menthol smell in he beginning while it's drying. It reminded me of Vicks vapor rub and I thought it would be super refreshing if I needed help opening up my sinuses. However I found the menthol refreshing. It is a bit overwhelming so probably not meant for sensitive skin. After I washed it off my face felt like it was breathing and had a cooling effect. My skin was smooth and tighter.
Carolina L.
I love this mask. Some people don't because of the strong tingly feeling. My sister even said at first that it burned her eyes. At the end, she liked the results, though.  I, on the other hand, loved the tingly feeling of it. It also applies very evenly. You can even use it more than once. I got 3 uses out of it. I just put it in a Ziploc. I will definitely be buying more.
Elizabeth P.
Could someone with sensitive skin, like myself, try it? I just read the latest review and I have had skin irritation with a few other mask products myself. Any recommendations? Thanks ^.^