BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA DEP CLNSNG ALE VRA MSK Gender: Female. see more...

• Does this mask work at all to help remove black heads and...1 Answers
QUE BELLA DEP CLNSNG ALE VRA MSK
  • "This is a great mask product. It has a tingling feeling but it honestly leaves your skin feeling so clean. If you have sensitive skin I suggest you test a small area first. I use like 4 or 5 of Que Bella face mask, and love them all. I would recommend this product " in 5 reviews
Zerina B.
Iselin, NJ
My skin is pretty sensitive and I use an aloe gel as a moisturizer because it’s soothing and it works well for my skin. So when I saw this mask, I thought “oh great an aloe mask, this won’t irritate my skin!” I was very wrong. I don’t know what they put in these masks but this one burned and left my skin SUPER dry. The day after using this, my forehead and my nose were flaking from how dry this left my skin. I def won’t ever buy this again.
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
Best deep cleansing mask I’ve found to date. It’s affordable but has great value. I was surprised by how effective it was because I hadn’t found a mask that actually deep cleaned like it claimed to. However, I can tell a difference ever time I use this mask. Plus, since it contains aloe vera, it nourishes and soothes the skin while it cleans. If you have sensitive skin like me, it may burn for a couple of seconds to a minute or two, from the aloe but it usually subsided quickly. I was able to keep the mask on for the full amount of time with no issues. I would definitely recommend if you want to really clean out your pores to get any makeup and oils out of them!
Myla A.
I was eager to try this product for its deep cleansing benefits as it says on the label but it stings when you put it on. It has a chemical-like smell too. It does not smell like aloe vera. I was hoping the mask would be green like how it looks on the package and thick but it was an eggshell color in a gel-like consistency. The stinging finally went away after 5 minutes. I kept it on for 15 minutes as instructed. My skin felt soft afterwards.
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
This is the 2nd mask I have tried from Que Bella and it felt amazing with the refreshing Aloe Vera scent. I would definitely buy it again because the price is great and it makes my face so clean. You won’t be disappointed!
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
This is the first face mask from this brand I have tried, and I would not repurchase. It felt ok when I first put it on, but it started to burn after a few minutes so I had to wash it off. I don't have sensitive skin so I was surprised that my skin reacted to it this way. I still have some other face masks from the brand that I will try, but I would not buy this particular one again.
Caitlyn F.
I really liked this face mask. I could feel it working when I put it on, cooling and tingling. My skin felt refreshed and soft after using. It felt like my skin felt clean and revived. Although the smell wasn’t bad, it also wasn’t overly pleasant either. It’s a great mask for the price. I found it and others of this brand at Target.
Samantha B.
Indian trail, NC
I used the mask after being out in the sun and when the mask was ready to come off my face felt so much relief and i didn’t peel or have any tight skin! Loved it. Got it from target for less than 2.00!
CATHERINE C.
Fort Worth
I love this mask. Goes on like a thick lotion and it titles quite a bit, but I asked my esthetician and he said tingles mean your pores are awake and groovin’ and it’s nothing to worry about unless it REALLY burns. I’m not red when I was it off and my skin feels super clean.
Rochelle N.
I didn't not like this face mask what so ever. It really burned the moment I tried putting it on! Warning you if you have sensitive skin, just test out a small amount before rubbing a lot on your face. I learned the hard way and it stung so much!
Mishayla G.
Byron, IL
This mask was a good one but not great. As a person that suffers from acne, I expected this mask to soothe my skin. It didn’t quite do as it claimed it would but it did cleanse my skin. Overall, I would not repurchase.
Cheyenne S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Does this mask work at all to help remove black heads and pimples? Or just for moisturizing?

Target