BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA DEP CLNSNG ALE VRA MSK Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Bernadette T.
This is a great mask product. It has a tingling feeling but it honestly leaves your skin feeling so clean. If you have sensitive skin I suggest you test a small area first. I use like 4 or 5 of Que Bella face mask, and love them all.

I would recommend this product
Catherine F.
Stockton, CA
I do not recommend this for sensitive skin users. It smelled like a cleanser and burned as soon as I but it on. I thought the "tingle" would stop but after 2 minutes I had to wash it off.
NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SENSITIVE SKIN!!
Maddie M.
Hinckley, OH
I love this mask. It left my skin glowing. I get dry skin easily so I had to use moisturizer after but I would still definitely recommend. It also smells amazing and just leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed.
Amber G.
MONTGOMERY, TX
I'm a huge fan of Que Bella individual face masks. This one is just like the rest of them, wonderful! It leaves skin moisturized and nourished.
Grisselle R.
Newburgh, NY
I have tried several of their other masks and I really like them all my skin feels hydrated and soft I find these at target for about $1-$3
Vannesa C.
Thick gel my skin and pores absorb it my face feels cool and soft after I wash off love it
Kristen F.
This is the first face mask from this brand I have tried, and I would not repurchase. It felt ok when I first put it on, but it started to burn after a few minutes so I had to wash it off. I don't have sensitive skin so I was surprised that my skin reacted to it this way. I still have some other face masks from the brand that I will try, but I would not buy this particular one again.
Kay H.
Me and my boyfriend are wearing this mask right now. His skin is not very sensitive he is liking it and the way it feels. The packaging is simple and easy to find. It's also really cute to me presentation wise they are cute for parties. The mask instantly began to tingle and did make my skin burn a Little bit but nothing major. It has a floral kinda medicine kinda smell. It may be the witch hazel and alcohol that's in it but i could be wrong. I am almost at my 15 mins mark and we're gonna wash it off. We bought this at at target and it was about 2 dollars. I would buy other kinds.
Rochelle N.
I didn't not like this face mask what so ever. It really burned the moment I tried putting it on! Warning you if you have sensitive skin, just test out a small amount before rubbing a lot on your face. I learned the hard way and it stung so much!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great mask that I purchased from Target. Very thick and at first it tingles and gets really cold and kinda feels like it burns but after a minute, it doesn’t feel that way anymore. It’s still cold but you can feel it hardening. Aloe Vera is a great ingredient for the skin. Multiple benefits so I highly recommend.
Cheyenne S.
Jurupa valley , CA
Does this mask work at all to help remove black heads and pimples? Or just for moisturizing?