BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA DEP CLNSNG ALE VRA MSK Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on Target
Marie N.
Burke
I cannot rave about this mask enough. It smells so nice and feels so good and it definitely feels like it’s working. I get two uses out of every package and this really does as it claims. I first used this a week before a school dance and my skin was so clear! It really cleans your skin well without drying and it is such a reasonably priced item. I have turned many of my friends on to this product as well because they’ve heard me talking about it as it really has done wonders for my skin when I remember to use it! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone!!!
Janee D.
Independence , MO
This is a great mask that I purchased from Target. Very thick and at first it tingles and gets really cold and kinda feels like it burns but after a minute, it doesn’t feel that way anymore. It’s still cold but you can feel it hardening. Aloe Vera is a great ingredient for the skin. Multiple benefits so I highly recommend.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
This is the 2nd mask I have tried from Que Bella and it felt amazing with the refreshing Aloe Vera scent. I would definitely buy it again because the price is great and it makes my face so clean. You won’t be disappointed!
Kristen F.
This is the first face mask from this brand I have tried, and I would not repurchase. It felt ok when I first put it on, but it started to burn after a few minutes so I had to wash it off. I don't have sensitive skin so I was surprised that my skin reacted to it this way. I still have some other face masks from the brand that I will try, but I would not buy this particular one again.
Tiffany P.
Charlotte, NC
Not the biggest fan of the cream Masks. Although it is nice for a cream, I don't like how flaky it gets and it doesn't feel like it gets as hardened and cleanses as well as the other Masks.
Kelly F.
Plympton, MA
A clear mask that helps soothe redness! I have extremely dry skin and the redness that comes along with dry skin. I got this at target and I use it once a week to cut down on dryness! My foundation lays better and I have a dewey complexion. See pic for mask!
Samantha B.
Indian trail, NC
I used the mask after being out in the sun and when the mask was ready to come off my face felt so much relief and i didn’t peel or have any tight skin! Loved it. Got it from target for less than 2.00!
Emily V.
plainfield,illinois
If you have sensitive skin this product works great it smooths the skin and it doesn’t sting however don’t get to close to the eye when applying because it might sting a bit
Rochelle N.
I didn't not like this face mask what so ever. It really burned the moment I tried putting it on! Warning you if you have sensitive skin, just test out a small amount before rubbing a lot on your face. I learned the hard way and it stung so much!
karla H.
I love this mask so much when I use it it makes my face feel less oily and it also helps clear acne on skin. My face feels rejuvenated ever time I use it. This will forever be on of my favorite mask to use.
Cheyenne S.
Jurupa valley , CA
Does this mask work at all to help remove black heads and pimples? Or just for moisturizing?