BY QUE BELLA

Buy on Target
no J.
This mask was definitely not my favorite. It was very hard on my skin, and made me feel like my face was burning during and long after the mask was over. I have very sensitive skin, so perhaps that didn’t help, but either way, I will not buy this again.
Ana P.
Clarksville, TN
Thick and comforting very moisturizing and refreshing great for nourishing the skin that is dry and making the skin soft.
Ava N.
I broke out after using this product. That maybe because I have extremely sensitive skin, almost everything makes me break out. However you do get a lot of product for your money both me and my sister were able to use one mask.
Taya S.
This mask left my skin feeling smooth and looking even. I wouldn’t say that it moisturized or hydrates as much as a lotion would, but it’s still a good mask!
Vilma V.
This mask was part three of a three step multitasking set. I applied it to my under-eye area (combination skin).
This mask deeply moisturized my eye area. It was soothing to wear. I've come to know of Que Bella products to possess a deeply soothing sensation.
This skincare product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
johana e.
UPDATE: I tried this mask for a 2nd time to see if the tingling was a one time thing but after i took it off my skin is BRIGHT red and burns. I gave this product 4 stars beforehand but now I give it one. I threw the rest of the mask away. I don’t have sensitive skin and this is the worst reaction I’ve had with a product.

I love que bella masks. This is the 4th or 5th mask I have tried from them. You get SO MUCH product in this packet. I should be able to get two (maybe even 3!) uses out of this package. I love the smell!!! Coconut is one of my favorite scents. It did give me a tingling sensation within the first few minutes on my face. It's not super worrisome to me as I do not have sensitive skin, but it is something to be aware of. So, the tingling on my skin never subsided. It was something that I could tolerate but I did keep the mask on for the full 15 minutes. I will definitely try this mask again though. It left my skin looking SO refreshed and smooth.
Merinda G.
Great moisturizing mask and the smell of coconut is amazing. Has your face feeling nice and refreshed after using. It’s nice to have a little self papering and these masks are the way to go affordable but great quality.
Giselle M.
Federal way
Smelled amazing, felt cooling on my face it just irritated my skin in a few areas. This was a really good mask for the price.
Michelle F.
Georgetown
I love Que Bella masks because they are a nice way to treat yourself when you can't afford a spa day. This coconut cream mask smells amazing, and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. My only reason for giving it four stars is that it did tingle slightly, so I don't think it would be great for sensitive skin.
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
This mask not only smells great and puts you in an amazing mood as you zone away into a tropical place but it feels amazing on your skin too.
What does it do? Does it work good?