BY QUE BELLA

Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
For the price, you can’t beat these masks. I love the hydrating properties of this particular coconut mask. It met my expectations with gentle effectiveness and I would recommend to those with sensitive skin especially.
Ashlee P.
I am using this mask underneath my eyes to hydrate and give vibrancy to my dark circles. It is well worth the price and leaves skin soft. But seeing as this is the only part of my face not red and rashy I don’t recommend.
Kal H.
Jacksonville, FL
Stings a little bit which surprised me. Good value though. Smells great. Left skin feeling renewed after use.
Erma A.
sacramento , CA
I love all of the Que Bella masks they all work good my face always looks and feels so good after use the packaging is cute and they are really cheap and you can get two uses out of one pack love them
Casey V.
blacksburg
This was a good moisturizing mask and was not what I needed. Good mask but not for me. It’s very gentle and seems to work well but I don’t need moisture. It’s very affordable and I would recommend it to people with dry skin.
Miranda S.
New Franklin, OH
I really liked this mask! It smelled really refreshing and was very creamy. My only problem with it was that it kind of burned/tingled as soon as I put it on. I got a little worried but it subsided after a few minutes and I was able to wear the mask for the full 15 minutes. I can where this would turn people off of this product, but I didn’t mind it. When I took it off, my skin felt really soft! I will be buying more of these masks in the future!
Nat K.
rocklin
I didn't really see a difference after using this mask. It felt nice, but I don't think my skin really benefitted from using it.
Brittany C.
Oxford
One of my favorite Que Bella masks is the coconut cream mask because it makes my skin so soft!! For such a low price, it’s one of the best nourishing masks I’ve found. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something to smooth, nourish, and refresh your skin. It’s a must-have!
Alexis G.
This mask is amazing and sooo cheap!!! I always get these from target and i use one at least a week to keep my skin feeling amazing
jessica b.
Fillmore, CA
It smells sooo good. It also leaves my skin super super soft. I definitely recommend this in the winter time when your skin feels dry
What does it do? Does it work good?