Que Bella Coconut Cream Mask 0.5 Oz uploaded by Bobbi S.

BY QUE BELLA

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
IT BURNS! The mask is very rich and creamy, and smells nice. I applied it on my face as directed and felt it begin to sting after about 1 minute. I've used mint masks in the past and they sting a little at the beginning and then it goes away without a problem. I assumed it was the same kind of sting, although this isn't a mint mask. The directions say to leave on for 15 minutes. I ended up taking the mask off after MAYBE 10 minutes, because it burned so much. As I washed off the mask I noticed my face was RED! Everywhere the mask touched my face looked like a tomato. Thank God I did this before bed and not in the morning before starting my day. The stinging pain has gone subsided, but my face is still red and hot. Not sure why this specific mask did this to my face. I don't really have sensitive skin and I've used other masks from the brand and I've loved them. All I can say is to use at your own risk!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
I bought this at target and love all the other masks in this line , super affordable and can get about 3 uses out of each . I use this brand at least twice a week . I was very disappointed with the scent of this particular one . Couldn't leave it on long enough to know how well it works because of the smell .
Wajiha A.
Wajiha A.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT NO NO NO. NEVER USE THIS. GAVE ME CYSTIC PIMPLES. NOT AS PRETTY AS THE PACKAGE. BOUGHT IT AT TARGET. NEVER EVER WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. MY FACE IS PERMANENTLY SCARRED. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Addie B.
Addie B.
I'm not a huge fan of this face mask. I do like the smell and the fact I was able to get a ew uses out of it. But my face didn't react super well. It was also hard to reapply. I don't think I would rebuy it.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
This mask pretty good. It was very hydrating. The price point was fair. It does give you more so you can easily get multiple uses out of it. The packaging is cute.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Washington, DC
This leaves skin very moisturized after taken off. It does tend to leave my skin very tight while it's on, which I don't totally love.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
This mask was extremely hydrating and smells like fresh coconut! I really liked how soft my skin felt after using. I was able to get two uses out of one packet. My skin felt tingly/burning while using it though so that might be a turn off for some. Good mask overall!
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Staten Island, NY
Helpful for my dry skin. Smells great! With just one package I get two uses which makes it worth the price.
Selena T.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
I purchased this at my local Walmart for around $1. Best dollar I ever spent! My skin is extremely dry and it brought back so much hydration. It was soothing and it felt great on my skin. (I'm going to use this for 3 days as suggested on Pinterest. I'm excited to see the results.)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Erie
I love, love, LOVE this!! It's so creamy and relaxing! It's so inexpensive, too, and lasts a while. It's better than I expected! I buy it ever time I go walk into Target! Que Bella Coconut Cream Mask 0.5 Oz
What does it do? Does it work good?