BY QUE BELLA

Ashlee P.
I am using this mask underneath my eyes to hydrate and give vibrancy to my dark circles. It is well worth the price and leaves skin soft. But seeing as this is the only part of my face not red and rashy I don’t recommend.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
For the price, you can’t beat these masks. I love the hydrating properties of this particular coconut mask. It met my expectations with gentle effectiveness and I would recommend to those with sensitive skin especially.
Miranda S.
New Franklin, OH
I really liked this mask! It smelled really refreshing and was very creamy. My only problem with it was that it kind of burned/tingled as soon as I put it on. I got a little worried but it subsided after a few minutes and I was able to wear the mask for the full 15 minutes. I can where this would turn people off of this product, but I didn’t mind it. When I took it off, my skin felt really soft! I will be buying more of these masks in the future!
Erma A.
sacramento , CA
I love all of the Que Bella masks they all work good my face always looks and feels so good after use the packaging is cute and they are really cheap and you can get two uses out of one pack love them
Brittany C.
Oxford
One of my favorite Que Bella masks is the coconut cream mask because it makes my skin so soft!! For such a low price, it’s one of the best nourishing masks I’ve found. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something to smooth, nourish, and refresh your skin. It’s a must-have!
Casey V.
blacksburg
This was a good moisturizing mask and was not what I needed. Good mask but not for me. It’s very gentle and seems to work well but I don’t need moisture. It’s very affordable and I would recommend it to people with dry skin.
Stephanie M.
Hialeah, FL
IT BURNS! The mask is very rich and creamy, and smells nice. I applied it on my face as directed and felt it begin to sting after about 1 minute. I've used mint masks in the past and they sting a little at the beginning and then it goes away without a problem. I assumed it was the same kind of sting, although this isn't a mint mask. The directions say to leave on for 15 minutes. I ended up taking the mask off after MAYBE 10 minutes, because it burned so much. As I washed off the mask I noticed my face was RED! Everywhere the mask touched my face looked like a tomato. Thank God I did this before bed and not in the morning before starting my day. The stinging pain has gone subsided, but my face is still red and hot. Not sure why this specific mask did this to my face. I don't really have sensitive skin and I've used other masks from the brand and I've loved them. All I can say is to use at your own risk!
Amelia M.
Davison, MI
Just gave this one a try tonight for the first time after receiving a bunch of them in a Christmas gift. The mask is straight forward enough. It goes on nice and smooth and the scent is nice. It did sting a bit at first but either it stopped or I got used to it. I kept it on for the 15 ish minutes and washed it off. My skin feels nice and soft. I’m curious to see how it feels in the morning. I didn’t give it 5 stars due to the intense stinging feeling after putting it on but I would use again.
Selena T.
Lyford , TX
I purchased this at my local Walmart for around $1. Best dollar I ever spent! My skin is extremely dry and it brought back so much hydration. It was soothing and it felt great on my skin. (I'm going to use this for 3 days as suggested on Pinterest. I'm excited to see the results.)
Ashley C.
Erie
I love, love, LOVE this!! It's so creamy and relaxing! It's so inexpensive, too, and lasts a while. It's better than I expected! I buy it ever time I go walk into Target! Que Bella Coconut Cream Mask 0.5 Oz
What does it do? Does it work good?