BY QUE BELLA

ashlee p.
I am using this mask underneath my eyes to hydrate and give vibrancy to my dark circles. It is well worth the price and leaves skin soft. But seeing as this is the only part of my face not red and rashy I don’t recommend.
Amber R.
My favorite mask by this brand! I love using it all over as a sleep in mask and sometimes I dab the smallest amount on my face under my makeup when it’s feeling dry and flaky and it helps add a layer of hydration. I love the smell too, it’s not an overpowering smell of coconut cream but it’s there and it’s so nice. This hasn’t broken me out and I love that! I will definitely buy more of this, although a mask lasts two to three uses for me as long as I don’t slather it on, just a nice little layer is all I need for my combination skin.
Michelle F.
Georgetown
I love Que Bella masks because they are a nice way to treat yourself when you can't afford a spa day. This coconut cream mask smells amazing, and left my skin feeling soft and hydrated. My only reason for giving it four stars is that it did tingle slightly, so I don't think it would be great for sensitive skin.
Hannah H.
Bay City, MI
For the price, you can’t beat these masks. I love the hydrating properties of this particular coconut mask. It met my expectations with gentle effectiveness and I would recommend to those with sensitive skin especially.
no J.
This mask was definitely not my favorite. It was very hard on my skin, and made me feel like my face was burning during and long after the mask was over. I have very sensitive skin, so perhaps that didn’t help, but either way, I will not buy this again.
Rachel S.
Las Vegas
If i could give negative stars I would. I’ve tried other face masks by this company no problem. This one in particular made my face burn. I washed it off and i looked like I had a major burning sun burn. Never using this product or anything from this company again.
Vilma V.
This mask was part three of a three step multitasking set. I applied it to my under-eye area (combination skin).
This mask deeply moisturized my eye area. It was soothing to wear. I've come to know of Que Bella products to possess a deeply soothing sensation.
This skincare product is sensory issues friendly. Just my friendly opinion.
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
I love all of the Que Bella masks they all work good my face always looks and feels so good after use the packaging is cute and they are really cheap and you can get two uses out of one pack love them
Ava N.
I broke out after using this product. That maybe because I have extremely sensitive skin, almost everything makes me break out. However you do get a lot of product for your money both me and my sister were able to use one mask.
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
One of my favorite Que Bella masks is the coconut cream mask because it makes my skin so soft!! For such a low price, it’s one of the best nourishing masks I’ve found. I would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something to smooth, nourish, and refresh your skin. It’s a must-have!
Alyssa S.
Tracy
What does it do? Does it work good?

back