Add a Photo

By QUE BELLA
Photo (1)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.

I bought this at target and love all the other masks in this line , super affordable and can get about 3 uses out of each . I use this brand at least twice a week . I was very disappointed with the scent of this particular one . Couldn't leave it on long enough to know how well it works because of the smell .
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC

This mask was extremely hydrating and smells like fresh coconut! I really liked how soft my skin felt after using. I was able to get two uses out of one packet. My skin felt tingly/burning while using it though so that might be a turn off for some. Good mask overall!
Wajiha A.
Wajiha A.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT NO NO NO. NEVER USE THIS. GAVE ME CYSTIC PIMPLES. NOT AS PRETTY AS THE PACKAGE. BOUGHT IT AT TARGET. NEVER EVER WILL I BUY THIS AGAIN. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER. MY FACE IS PERMANENTLY SCARRED. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA

This mask pretty good. It was very hydrating. The price point was fair. It does give you more so you can easily get multiple uses out of it. The packaging is cute.
Bobbi S.
Bobbi S.
Vancouver, WA

Only one way to spend an evening after a terrible day at work: pampering yourself!! I love this mask, it makes my skin feel hydrated and renewed.
Arielle L.
Arielle L.
Staten Island , Ny

Helpful for my dry skin. Smells great! With just one package I get two uses which makes it worth the price.
Julian C.
Julian C.
Mission, TX

Keeps face really smooth & soft smells really
face really smooth & soft smells really good easy to apply

Join Now