BY QUE BELLA

Que bella cucumber peel off mask is enriched with refreshing natural cucumber and witch hazel extracts to help cool, soften and hydrate the skin. let it gently remove dead cells and tone your face, for a deep and soothing clean. see more...

Gloria G.
This is a great way to get my dead skin off and clears up my pores. I love their other masks a lot too and definitely recommend them. They are so affordable and leave your face feeling so great. Must try and they’re fun for girls night.
Hannah G.
Tampa, FL
This product is okay in comparison to other masks I have used in the past. The mask takes forever to make it where I can peel it off, so I end up wiping it off with a wash cloth. The mask doesn't have amazing effects on my skin but it didn't hurt my skin. The mask does have a pleasant smell that is not overpowering.
Arria C.
This face mask felt really nice! The cucumber was soothing and peeling it off was super satisfying too. It smelled nice and made my skin feel very nice and calm. It’s also very inexpensive so I would definitely buy again!
Heather  B.
Broomfield, CO
I used this product in one of the individual packets, not the tube, but it's the same product/different packaging. I really enjoyed peeling off this mask when I was done, if that satisfies you. It peeled off nicely in only a few big pieces and was easy to clean. I felt this did a nice job of cleaning my face of any leftover makeup not removed by my makeup remover wipes, but nothing extraordinary happened to my skin. I'd consider this a good, reliable cleansing mask that's even better if you enjoy peeling things.
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
My boyfriend loves Face mask Monday. My skin is always flawless when I peel it off, and my daughter loves helping me do it!! I never thought a beauty ritual would turn into family time but this product has done just that. It is a little sticky going on, but use a little water and avoid hair and you'll be fine!!!! Highly recommended, it's fun!!!
Laura H.
Katy, TX
I honestly LOVE this mask! I have very sensitive skin, so I bought the single pack first, but quickly went back for more. It's a peel off mask so it dries before you take it off, but it was never uncomfortable or hard to deal with. The cucumber formula leaves a fresh scent and cools the skin. When I took it off, I immediately felt a difference in my skin. It was sooo soft! Actually, the first time I used it, I found myself stroking my face over and over. It was that good!
Jet K.
Ossining, NY
Purchased the sachet not tube of this. My husband used it on his sensitive skin and had no problems. Even :gasp: mentioned how hydrated and smooth his skin felt the next day! He has terrible eczema and also works where he is exposed to all kinds of crap, goodness knows what gets into his skin, so I'm hoping to get him to try some of the more deep cleansing masks.
Amanda C.
We tried this along with the "relaxing" one and honestly it burned my skin. I don't have sensitive skin what so ever, but I was not happy with this product at all. I have never had burning when doing a face mask. It also didn't smell good, in fact it smelled pretty bad. I personally wouldn't use it again. It did NOT turn my skin red though, so that is a plus.
Emily L.
Quitman, AR
I have super sensitive skin and I have tried EVERYTHING to try to clear my skin up. I usually break out in a huge rash and my face gets oily more than it was before. Holy cow! This face mask is amazing!! I use It every other two days to keep my skin looking good. Not only is it good, its cheap! The consistency is a little annoying because it at first comes out thin but it does thicken up after squeezing out the liquidy part. I love it!
Kadi C.
College Sta, TX
OK SO. First of all, I didn't know I hated the smell of cucumbers until I tried this mask. Turns out I hate everything cucumber scented. ANYWAY-this mask is very thin (like spill everywhere). Then it hurt so bad to take off, and I didn't notice any benefit to my skin. I wish I could give it zero stars...