BY QUE BELLA

Que bella goji berry mask is rich in the fruit s natural vitamin a renowned for its anti-ageing and anti-oxidant effects. we ve given the berries a boost with vitamin e to help your skin stay looking its best and an extra shot of vitamin c helps to calm problem areas. used regularly this mask will soothe and moisturise skin. see more...

Diana H.
This is an okay mask. A little bit goes a long way and it is relatively affordable. I haven't noticed a long term difference in my face after using this. I think my face does look brighter after using this though. My face feels a bit tighter too. I don't think I would buy this again, but I do like other masks from this company.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I've been on a skincare kick lately, and this mask was an impulse buy of mine, and a good one at that. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've only used it twice so I cannot account for any anti-aging properties just yet. This didn't irritate my skin but I have read reviews about people dealing with a horrible dryness and redness right after use, so if you're worried about that, I would recommend buying the trial size pouch and spot test it on your arm or leg before buying the full size tube.
MacKenzie M.
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. I tried this product thinking it would help my face, unfortunately upon washing it off my face remained bright red. Please spot check on your arm with this product before you test it on your entire face (which is the mistake I made).
Katie C.
This is a horrible product. I have used other facial products by this brand so was excited when I got this at Target. It started burning my face after 5 minutes so I washed it off only to find my face red and swollen. Will not be using this again!
Jet K.
Ossining, NY
I purchased the sachets, not the tube. (Actually purchased multiples of each formulation available in my local Target as I knew my daughter & husband could benefit form a little skincare help.) I have very sensitive skin and had no problems such as the others mentioned. It left my skin feeling fantastic and I'll continue to use it, especially at such a great price!