Que Bella Anti-Aging Goji Berry Mask - 2.64 oz

by Que Bella

Que bella goji berry mask is rich in the fruit s natural vitamin a renowned for its anti-ageing and anti-oxidant effects. we ve given the berries a boost with vitamin e to help your skin stay looking its best and an extra shot of vitamin c helps to calm problem areas. used regularly this mask will soothe and moisturise skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Que Bella Anti-Aging Goji Berry Mask - 2.64 oz!
How would you rate this product?
5 years agoAntelope, CA
I've been on a skincare kick lately, and this mask was an impulse buy of mine, and a good one at that. It makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I've only used it twice so I cannot account for any anti-aging properties just yet. This didn't irritate my skin but I have read reviews about people dealing with a horrible dryness and redness right after use, so if you're worried about that, I would recommend buying the trial size pouch and spot test it on your arm or leg before buying the full size tube.
3 years ago
This is an okay mask. A little bit goes a long way and it is relatively affordable. I haven't noticed a long term difference in my face after using this. I think my face does look brighter after using this though. My face feels a bit tighter too. I don't think I would buy this again, but I do like other masks from this company.
7 months ago
I use many que Bella masks but this is one of my favorites. It's a good value and provides the same results of some more costly masks. This is one I pick up regularly so I always have one in hand when I need to pamper myself
4 years agoOssining, NY
I purchased the sachets, not the tube. (Actually purchased multiples of each formulation available in my local Target as I knew my daughter & husband could benefit form a little skincare help.) I have very sensitive skin and had no problems such as the others mentioned. It left my skin feeling fantastic and I'll continue to use it, especially at such a great price!
5 years ago
BE VERY VERY CAREFUL. I tried this product thinking it would help my face, unfortunately upon washing it off my face remained bright red. Please spot check on your arm with this product before you test it on your entire face (which is the mistake I made).
4 years agoHouston, TX
This is a horrible product. I have used other facial products by this brand so was excited when I got this at Target. It started burning my face after 5 minutes so I washed it off only to find my face red and swollen. Will not be using this again!
a year ago
This was a really good mask. I have dry skin & it really added some moisture & made my skin feel so soft. You can literally see the difference in the natural glow of your skin once you take it off. Definitely will continue using
9 months agoBuena Park, CA
Nice mask was a little difficult to wash off, but using these mask sponges the mask comes off nicely