BY QUE BELLA

QUE BELLA 15G DEAD SEA MUD MASK Gender: Female. see more...

• I have very dry skin and I heard the mud mask usually get all the...1 Answers
  • I have extremely sensitive skin. I am curious how does this produ...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried any of the other varieties of this mask? If so, ...1 Answers
Brittany C.
Oxford
This detoxifying mask is the best mask for feeling refreshed. It’s great for cleaning out your pores. It did better than I though it would got a product that is extremely affordable. It’s one of my go-to masks each week because sometimes I just to sit back, relax, and feel like I’m taking care of myself. This mask definitely helps me do that. I would recommend it!!
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
I'm a sucker for mud masks, so this purifying tea tree an and witch hazel mud mask was pretty cool! Teatree is great for multiple things. It really draws out the impurities in my skin.
Carmen H.
Sarasota
This is another really good face mask I recommend from Que Bella. After using this mask, I noticed my skin felt sooo soft and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more Que Bella masks again and be trying some new ones out too!
Casey V.
blacksburg
Dead Sea mud masks work amazing for combination skin like I have. This brand is extremely affordable and can be found at most drug stores and grocery stores. It’s gentle and feels good on and I would definitely buy again.
Stacy S.
I received this product in a Target Beauty Box and I absolutely love the way it smelled. I received the pineapple version and it I wanted to eat it. It was so amazing and I would absolutely buy this again
Valerie H.
San Marcos, TX
I feel like my skin is somewhat sensitive, but I heard great reviews on this product so I decided to try it out. When I first put it on my whole face, it was kinda stinging at first so that made me a little scared, but I kept it on for about 8 minutes and afterwards my face looked BRAND NEW! And it smelled great. This mask is fun to put on and the results were nice. My face was soft and felt so fresh.
Abbey H.
Concord , NC
I am an avid user of these face masks, and tonight I'm using the Rose and Green Tea one. It comes in a two-pack, with the pomegranate peel off mask as the second one. I am really liking this one, though! It's quite thick, but smooths across the face nicely. It feels very tingly (in a good way) and smells lovely.
Gina S.
Jacksonville, FL
Great product!  I received this in my July 2017 Target beauty box..  I just put a coat of it on my face and there is still LOTS in the package.  It isn't stinging or burning my face like most dead sea mud masks do.  It smells really nice too!
Sam W.
Love love love this mud mask! I get them for Target for such a great price. After applying this mask, your skin feels super tight and poreless all day. It soaks all the oil and dirt up and cleanses deeply. Go out and buy this, you won't regret it!!
Ciara P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great product! I could feel it working by immediately. It smells really good too! Great value, especially since it’s not an everyday item. Not too harsh on my skin, but I definitely felt it. I would recommend to those with combo skin.
Carolyn S.
I have extremely sensitive skin. I am curious how does this product work with sensitive skin? Safe? Does it cause break outs? I got several of these as a gift and I am curious/excited to give them a try but not willing to risk it.
Hannah D.
Denver, CO
How many uses are in one package?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
This is my first time buying this brand of face mask, but on the the price was a little high. where do u get your mask from, and how much. ie: I got mys from Target
Ashley P.
Has anyone tried any of the other varieties of this mask? If so, are there any you would recommend?
Veronica B.
Arvada, CO
I have very dry skin and I heard the mud mask usually get all the oil out so I want to know if is appropriate for my skin type