Notoriously cool sunglasses for the nonconforming and freethinking, beloved by celebs and tastemakers around the globe.

Does anybody knows where to buy them? The QUAY SUNSHADES
Love the styles and the prices on this sunglasses, how’s the quality ?
Quay Australia x Desi Perkins collaboration in the style High Key are some of the stylish and on trend sunnies I have ever bought. I owned three different colours in this style. What are your thoughts on these Sunglasses?
Start your review of Quay Australia!
How would you rate this product?
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They are soo great and have an amazing quality. I looove Sunglasses, I think they are my most favorite accesorie. And these are sooo Beautiful
Port St Lucie, FL
I'm in love with Quay at the moment, is even hard for me to be objective... Love how stylish their sunglasses are, and the price is SUPER fair!
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I loooovvee these sunnies they aree the most stylish shades that I love to travel with so stylish and trendy #beachbag #summervibes #beachbabe
Du Pont
Quay Australia uploaded by Lexie H.
I got my first pair of Quays in a FFF box and have been in love since! They have been so durable and so reliable!! I would definitely invest!
I’ve had these sunnies for three years and I ADORE them! Long pasty, durable , beautiful, great quality! I’d buy 200 of it was reasonable!!!
Pace, FL
I love this brand! They have very cute and stylish sunglasses and colabs with celebrities that I love! It’s pricey but it’s worth the price!
Boston, MA
Love this brand I have over 6 sunnies. My favorite is the mini highkeys. I love how they come with a case. It’s good quality and affordable.
Belmont, MA
Love quay sunglasses and the price is great but the quality is definitely reflected in the price. They are really big and look pretty cheap.
Elgin Avenue, London
Love Quay sunglasses and even happier now that more stores are starting to sell them. The designs are edgy and feminine all at the same time.
They are very sexy, they look divine with any outfit,for all occasions it is recommended as there are a variety according to style and tastes

191 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Evanston, IL
5 months ago
Chris W. • 5 months ago
Sunglasses company
Santa Maria , CA
6 months ago
Sarah P. • 5 months ago
I love my “Get Right” ones!!! I also have the “Empire” ones.