BY QUAY AUSTRALIA

Notoriously cool sunglasses for the nonconforming and freethinking, beloved by celebs and tastemakers around the globe.

• Cuantos cuestan los lentes chicas y donde puedo encontrar...1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase a pair of this sunglasses? I have he...3 Answers
  • Where I get these sunglasses? gorgeous18 Answers
Emily S.
I got some sunglasses as a gift for my birthday and the screw just fell out after 2 months. I bought a repair kit but none of the screws fit. I contacted customer service expecting that this was common and they would tell me at least where I could go to buy screws that would fit. They just kept emailing the same thing back to me that I could purchase a repair kit at my local sunglass shop. Then I found out that they actually don’t have any screws available and they can’t even direct you propertly to anywhere that sells the screws that fit. Horrible customer service, don’t risk buying these sunglasses because once they break, they’re done. No one will be there to help you. Thats a lot of money wasted, I regret owning sunglasses from this company. I just wanted 1 screw.
Mary S.
Anaheim, CA
I looooooooooove my Quay Sunglasses! I’m a huge fan of Ray Bans and always will be but Quay is my second favorite brand. Pricing is reasonable, I purchased mine online and the entire process was so smooth. I wear this everyday and I had to bring them with me on vacation. I actually took these and my oversized ray bans with me to Florida and I never once took out my ray bans. They go with everything, dress it up or dress it down, it just gives you a timeless cool look!
Blanca T.
I must begin with the fact that all the Desi Perkins collection are my favorite specifically the High Key, High key Minis and the Sahara collection. Do I think they are a bit pricey because the quality is not the very best yes, but I can justify the price in a way because a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses can cost you double the price and sure the quality is much better but instead with the cost of one pair of Ray-Ban's I can get two Quay. People complaining that they get easily scratched, I honestly believe that that is a  personal and Individual point of view. I can tell you I take care of my sunglasses. I do not like wearing them on top of my head. I have a pair of very expensive  Mau Jim's and the few times I wore them on top of my head I would forget and I even dropped them a few times. The Quay Desi Perkins is more of a fashion statement.
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Quay has something for everyone! I only have one pair right now, but not for long. They’re well made and an affordable price, especially if you can catch a sale. I’m starting to get back into sunglasses and they have a plethora to choose from, including classic frames, unique trendy looks, and some that bridge the gap (my favorites.) I haven’t had any problems so far. The nose bits aren’t very bendy, which is a little irritating, but if you don’t mind that too much these are perfect. Mine are the “private eyes” style.
Lisa D.
Hialeah, FL
The quay x desi OTL II sunglasses in brown are my favorite sunnies at the moment. I purchased then at Nordstrom’s and since then they don’t leave my bag. Although they might seem big they look very chic and fabulous. I have a very skinny face, but a math for big sunnies but these baby’s are just too cute. Most importantly they look very high end and the price on this is very affordable I got mine for 70$ around that price which is not bad for how good quality and nice they are.
Andrea C.
Long Beach, CA
This review is specifically for the Desi Perkins High Key collection. I have the original gold pair and blue pair. And I recently have purchased the black fade ones. I love the glasses. They come in a carrying case so that’s nice because I’m clumsy and I’ll scratch my glasses. My ONLY complaint is that the arms get loose quickly so I feel like they I’m always trying to tighten that, and when you do that you wear down the actual screw, so that’s annoying. But otherwise, I LOVE my High Keys 🔑
Jae-anne B.
Fresh meadows, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My first purchase was the High key by desi perkins and I LOVE IT! it is perfect for my round shape face. It is good for everyone and it is a good quality product. I will definitely check out different styles. It is good for everyday use.
erika m.
visalia
recently bought some sunnies from the desi perkins collab ! i love her & had to buy them i have the black mirror high keys & theres amazing but i have noticed that there starting to loosen up & dont stay on my face & the lenses scratch easily but there so cute hoping to buy more colors soon
Suzanne O.
Garner, NC
Love love love these. I ordered them online and was very happy to recieve mine quickly and not damaged! I ordered the High Key #desiperkins glasses in rose gold and want more!!!! They are large but its exactly what I expected! I initially thought I was sent the wrong color bc when they lay flat they look more gold the rose at certain angles but I have no complaints. They are light weight and will be perfect for all occasions. ❤❤❤
Caitlin B.
Wetumpka, AL
I love these sunglasses they are by far my favorite. They are stylish as well as protective for my eyes. I would recommend these sunglasses to anyone. I plan on purchasing more pairs from this website in the future.
Karla H.
Where I get these sunglasses? gorgeous
Whitney C.
I would love to have a pair of these bad boys ! they look gorgeous !!!
Stephanie W.
Are these glasses durable or do they break easily?
Carina M.
Lake forest , CA
Where can I buy these other than their website?
Emily C.
Oh my gosh, these are totally cute! Where do you get them from!?