BY QUAY AUSTRALIA #30 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Notoriously cool sunglasses for the nonconforming and freethinking, beloved by celebs and tastemakers around the globe.

• Where can I purchase a pair of this sunglasses? I have hear many go...3 Answers
  • Where I get these sunglasses? gorgeous18 Answers
  • Do they have different styles1 Answers
VE-1116871 T.
VE-1116871 T.
MIAMI, FL
Esto esta bellisimo about once a year, i go a little stir crazy with my naturally brown hair and go back to platinum blonde (my favorite hair color to be). if you have ever had platinum blonde hair, you know it takes a lot of maintenance to keep up the perfect shade of blonde. one thing you really need is a toning shampoo and this one is my absolute favorite. i like it better than shimmer lights and shiny silver because it has a much less "grandma" smell to it and it seems to be a little darker purple than the others i've tried. i would recommend this to anyone with bleached blonde hair that wants to keep it looking ashy and perfe
Sierra G.
Sierra G.
Nashville, TN
Let me start by saying that I LOVE this brand if I had the money I would buy every single style this brand puts out. I do not have this specific style but I do have a very cute white cat eye look and they are super cute. My only complaint would be that they seem a bit heavy in the middle and can't seem to stay on my nose for very long and get loose quickly but I wouldn't trade them for anything and hope to be able to try out this style and many others as they are a close tie to ray bans which are #1 in my eyes. :)
I saw the my girl sun glasses on Melisa Mitchell the you tuber .. She raved about them and I had to get them .. About three weeks after having them one screws fell off.. Second they started getting loose .. Third, one arm broke. This all happened withing a three month period .. Then I see Melissa Mitchell on snapchat saying the exact same thing .. Three of her friends bought the same glasses and it happened to them also .. I'm pretty disappointed because I Really love this style of glasses ..
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Fashionista Expert
I am a certified sunglass addict. I have so many different pairs. The funny thing is these are the only pair I own that are not designer. I picked these up last week and I just love them. They're so much fun. The frames are rather large on my face but, I don't really care. Fashion is not meant to be taken so seriously. They're fun, they're stylish and they keep my eyes protected. I feel these are a great price for such an adorable pair of sunnies! I highly recommend them!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Aberdeen , NC
These sunnies are super cute! @$35-$65 price range (depending on what shops or boutiques you find them in) they are not pricey compared to the $2-$300 sunglasses for men @sporting goods stores. They have just as good quality lenses and a warranty. There are tons of options to choose from and limited edition sunnies. The best price I found are @ whitefoxboutique.com during ๐Ÿค”their sales you can get these as cheap as $25! W/possibly free shipping, you're welcome!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love these sunglasses and love this brand!! All of their sunglasses are really great quality. They are reasonably priced. They have an amazing selection to choose from. Quay has classic styles and some styles that are really unique. This brand really has something for everyone and for me, it made me try styles that I usually wouldn't wear. Quay is by far my favorite sunglasses brand. If you don't have a pair, you should definitely pick up a pair.
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
LOVE Quay Australia sunglasses. They have such fashionable styles that really make your outfit. However, they are a bit expensive for the quality you get...I guess it's becoming really trendy so they are not bothered too much about quality? I take good care of mine but they got loose very quickly and its happening to my other pair too. Still love them but wish the quality was as good as how on trend they are!
Sami L.
Sami L.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Bought these sunnies from shoptiques, an online shop that supplies items from a bunch of different boutiques in the US. these sunnies are perfect for if you have a round shaped or square face, and they are pretty affordable compared to sunglasses like raybans or dior. love them! i also haven't had any problems with the metal turning different colors and ive been wearing mine for over a month almost every day.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
Got these sunglasses for summer recently and I LOVE them! I love the fit and how they frame my face. This is one of my favorite brands and I love the color (reminds me of the ocean and all the lounging time I wish I had). Generally though, I live in sunglasses when I'm outside because I'm ultra sensitive to light so these are a great choice for me and I like the price and quality that I get.
Kaitlyn Y.
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
Quay sunglasses are very trendy and adorable. I love how anyone can tell they are Quay right when they see them. The only thing I would complain about it how expensive they are for how cheap they feel. I don't feel like they are very durable but I'm willing to be extra careful with them and pay the amount the are for how cute they are! I get compliments all the time on them!
Karla H.
Karla H.
Where I get these sunglasses? gorgeous
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
I would love to have a pair of these bad boys ! they look gorgeous !!!
Carina M.
Carina M.
Where can I buy these other than their website?
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Are these glasses durable or do they break easily?
Emily C.
Emily C.
Oh my gosh, these are totally cute! Where do you get them from!?