Quay ALL IN MINI

by Quay Australia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quay ALL IN MINI!
Freda J.
Easley, SC
Quay ALL IN MINI uploaded by Freda J.
I ordered these sunglasses about two months ago. I had been wanting some and so happy i splurged! I’m obsessed with them!
Kristen S.
Buena Park, CA
Quay ALL IN MINI uploaded by Kristen S.
It’s Quay BOGO time! I purchased the All In Mini (left) for my sister for Mother’s Day. She has a small face and I know these will be perfect on her. I purchased the All In full size (right) for myself. They are very lightweight and will be perfect on a warm summertime day. Quay sunglasses are very nice quality. They always have a stylish selection and if you can get them during their BOGO sale, they are a bargain!
Ammara A.
Bronx, NY
Love love love this pair! The color and fade are gorgeous and they’re a great everyday sunglasses to wear !
Heather L.
Terre Haute, IN
The all in sunglasses are probably my favorite, I love the classic aviator style and great quality!
Amanda W.
My most worn pair of sunglasses. I love the classic aviator style with the Pearl color. Just enough color to make them unique
Lindsey A.
Bangor, ME
My favorite glasses of the summer. Got these in a subscription box and will forever be a customer.
Mallory P.
Albuquerque , NM
Love! Perfect for when it’s not super bright but you still need sunnies. Very durable!
Jenn F.
Staten Island, NY
I buy all my sunglasses from quay, I absolutely love this brand! Not only do they always have new cute styles constantly, but they are great quality also. They are high end sunglasses without the price tag.
Georgia A.
London, Essex
Obsessed with these! I love the fact that Quay make a mini and normal sized pair! Most glasses are too big for my face so my mini pair are perfect !

Looking for your answer?