Quartet Manufacturing. Company Quartet Dry-Erase Marker, Fine Tip, 4/ST, Black/Red/Green/Blue

BY QUARTET MANUFACTURING. COMPANY

DryGuard ink is low odor and non-toxic and offers up to a 2-day cap-off time. Fast drying and easy erasure. 4-count blister pack; red, green, blue, and black. AP certified. Applications: Fine tip best for detailed writing on dry-erase calendars or smallboards. Medium tip is best for message and notes, and for marking on small or medium dry-erase boards. see more...

Jessica L.
These markers are not nearly as good as expo markers. They run dry very fast. They also don't erase very well. I won't buy them I would instead invest in the expo markers.
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Save your money by just investing in Expo. Expo lasts 20x longer than these. I took care of them perfectly and they dried out within a week. The colors became faded and only even showed with a crazy amount of force on the board. Its worth the extra few bucks to get expo
Micayla Z.
Pickerington, OH
I personally would not waste your money on this item. I am in medical school and use dry erase markers all the time to study. We picked these up as the store was out of my usual kind. I never left the cap off and I stored the markers as suggested, but they still were dead by 2 weeks. Waste of money!