Quartet Manufacturing. Company Quartet Dry-Erase Marker, Fine Tip, 4/ST, Black/Red/Green/Blue

BY QUARTET MANUFACTURING. COMPANY

DryGuard ink is low odor and non-toxic and offers up to a 2-day cap-off time. Fast drying and easy erasure. 4-count blister pack; red, green, blue, and black. AP certified. Applications: Fine tip best for detailed writing on dry-erase calendars or smallboards. Medium tip is best for message and notes, and for marking on small or medium dry-erase boards. see more...

Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Save your money by just investing in Expo. Expo lasts 20x longer than these. I took care of them perfectly and they dried out within a week. The colors became faded and only even showed with a crazy amount of force on the board. Its worth the extra few bucks to get expo
Jessica L.
These markers are not nearly as good as expo markers. They run dry very fast. They also don't erase very well. I won't buy them I would instead invest in the expo markers.
Micayla Z.
Pickerington , OH
I personally would not waste your money on this item. I am in medical school and use dry erase markers all the time to study. We picked these up as the store was out of my usual kind. I never left the cap off and I stored the markers as suggested, but they still were dead by 2 weeks. Waste of money!