ScentSationals Wax Warmer Starter Set, Bronze Lantern: Safe, clean heat source (25W light bulb) No flame No soot Releases a soothing fragrant scent into the air immediately upon melting Includes warmer and 4 wax packs Scents: Tropical Fiesta, Mandarin Mango, Cherry Berry and Cucumber Melon

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quanzhou Quanxing Hardware Crafts Co., Ltd ScentSationals Wax Warmer Starter Set, Bronze Lantern!
John M.
Yuma, AZ
I’ve been a fan of wax melters ever since I first figured out what they are. This wax warmer does not leak though and the light is easy to replace and it has a removable plate so I can clean the wax out of the bowl when I want a different scent. Highly recommend for small rooms or offices where candles may not be allowed! Would buy again.
Sierra C.
Buckner, IL
I have this warmer in my living room, and I have the smaller plug in versions in my bathroom, and entryroom. So far the product works great, and it is also very stylish!

Looking for your answer?