Quantum Riveting Reds Color Refreshing Conditioner uploaded by Briana R.

BY QUANTUM

Quantum Riveting Reds Daily Color Refreshing Conditioner keeps all shades of red hair color looking great. see more...

Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
Absolutely my favorite hair color treated shampoo and conditioner! Even the pigmentation of both the shampoo and conditioner is red to make your color stay longer. I bought mine from Sally's and it was on sale for $10.00 which is a deal compared to the original price of $15.00. ( still isn't a bad price for a liter of this product though .) I'll definitely buy again!
Ashley D.
Shout out to this amazing conditioner! I have naturally red hair and sometimes it can look a little dull so I use this product to give it that extra boost! I can really notice the difference on my hair and love it! It can however leave hair feeling a little dry and brittle so make sure to follow behind with a deep condition spray!
Tonya T.
Miami, OK
Quantum Riveting Red Conditioner I also buy from Sally's Beauty Supply, and l think it is perfect coupled with the corresponding shampoo! My red hair has to be protected!
Sasha V.
Jacksonville, AR
I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner combo. I dye my hair red often and other products have washed out my red color leaving it dull and faded while this amazing combo deposits red back into my hair and keeps the color lasting a lot longer.
It looks intimidating when you put it on your hands and hair, but the bright red doesn't stain your skin or bathtub when washing.
Noemy M.
San Mateo, CA
It Did A Great Job At Restoring Color Back Into My Hair! It Did Last Me A Good While. The Smell Wasnt Tooo Lovely But I Got Used To It Eventualy And It Worked Better Than Any Other Colored Shampoo And Conditioner! My Hair Was A Bright Red Ombre And I didn't See Much Fading While Using This Product.
Kelsey d.
Troy, OH
Works wonders on any type of red hair including violets. My hair is a 6vv max and my color has yet to fade out and it's been about 4 weeks since I've gotten it done.
Alicia B.
Gloversville, NY
I dye my hair red quite often. This along side the shampoo keeps the red vibrant and lively. Its got color refresher in it so its a bright red color too! Doesn't stain fhe tub either - Thats a plus :)
LaDonna D.
Love this product! I've been dyeing my hair red for years and this is the only product I've found that doesn't strip color and isn't a huge price!
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
A great conditioner! It puts out color in my hair and leaves it feeling silky smooth. Not to mention the great smell is a plus