BY QUANTUM RESEARCH

Quantum SuperLysine Plus Cold Sore Treatment Description: Superb for Those Who Suffer From Cold Sores and/or Herpes Cold sores / herpes simplex are caused by a virus that lives in your body and manifests itself from time to time as a small cluster of outbreaks. These are contagious. While the breakouts are unpredictable, certain factors can trigger their onset / occurrence. These include stress, minor infections, sun exposure, and foods like chocolate or nuts. What can you do? A strong immune system is vital to preventing outbreaks. Specific ingredients are known to bolster immune factors which suppress the outbreaks. Numerous studies in publications such as Dermatologica and the Journal of Medical Virology have shown the effectiveness of the amino acid lysine. Applying the cream at the first sign of tingling or outbreak can halt the outbreak or make it disappear quickly. The cream will also soothe and relieve painful outbreaks. If you have infrequent, and minor outbreaks, the cream may be all you need. Free Of Petroleum Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Quantum SuperLysine Plus Cold Sore Treatment Directions Applying the cream at the first sign of tingling or outbreak can halt the outbreak or make it disappear quickly. Ingredients: L-lysine, Vitamins A, D and E in a natural base of Olive Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Goldenseal Extract, (hydrastis canadensis), Propolis Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Zinc Oxide, Cajeput Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Gum Benzoin Tincture, Honey, Lithium Carbonate (3x). Warnings Super Lysine Plus+ Cream: A unique combination of herbs, amino acids and vitamins in a beeswax and olive oil base heals outbreaks ultra-fast while providing soothing relief. • L-lysine, Vitamins A, D and E in a natural base of Olive Oil, Yellow Beeswax, Goldenseal Extract, (hydrastis canadensis), Propolis E see more...

erin m.
Baltimore
If you get cold sores you NEED this product!! I normally have my home remedy routine that works pretty well-- as soon as I feel a bump, I take a q tip dipped in nail polish remover or hydrogen peroxide, hold that on for 10 minutes, then apply ice for 10 minutes and alternate. This has been the ONLY thing to work for me and will usually stop it in its tracks so it never blisters (as long as I catch it soon enough).
So I had this product on hand (I had bought it after my last cold sore) and since I was at work when I noticed the bump, I applied this. It felt like it wasn't doing anything because throughout the night (I worked a night shift), I could feel it hurting and tingling more and more. Anyway, I came home, took a 5-6 hour nap. I woke up and THE BUMP WAS PRACTICALLY GONE AND DIDN'T HURT ANYMORE.
That being said, it's not a miracle-worker. I used it on my last cold sore which had already blistered-- that was too late. You have to get it at the tingling bump stage. If you get cold sores, have this on hand! Along with L-Lysine supplements-- take like 5-7 of those bad boys when you feel it.
Alix R.
Chicago
I started using this in conjunction with abreva. I find that it helps keep the area from drying out and scabbing. It also seems to help with itchiness. It lasts a pretty long time so I definitely think it is worth the price. It's a little messy, but other than that it works well.
Megan B.
Nuevo, CA
This stuff is AMAZING! I use it with spf in it all the time even without the sore to avoid getting one in the first place! It's the kind you hold onto to it's all gone and don't lose because you love it so much!
Katy G.
I've used Lysine for years. It is not only less expensive than other brands, it works better for me. I start using it as soon as I feel a fever blister coming. I love that it doesn't make my lip dry & cracked.
Laci B.
I am constantly getting terrible cold sores. I take lysine supplement orally and since I have found this product to go with it, my cold sore goes away in what feels like half the time.
Valerie S.
Pataskala, OH
This works really well - if you feel a cold sore coming on it actually keeps it at bay. gets rid of them really fast as well. recommended.
Lauren F.
I love this stuff! It works best if you catch a cold sore before it really starts but even if you don't, it does seem to lessen the burden.

back