BY QUANTUM RESEARCH

Quantum Super Lysine Plus Description: Super Lysine+ Immune system with Vitamin C, Echinacea, Goldenseal, Licorice, Propolis, odorless garlic. Super Lysine Plus + Tablets is a formulation designed to enhance immune function, speed recovery and prevent future cold sore and herpes breakouts. Dietary Supplement with 5 herbal boosters. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Quantum Super Lysine Plus Directions Adults take 1-3 tablets daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 3 Tablets Servings Per Container: 30 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 100 mg 167% L-Lysine (as l-lysine hydrochloride) 1500 mg ** Garlic Bulb (Allium sativum) deordorized 3500 ppm allicin 200 mg ** Echinacea Whole Plant (Echinacea purpurea) pe*4:1 100 mg ** Propolis pe 2:1 25 mg * Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra)pe*4:1 15 mg ** Calcium (Dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate) 29 mg 3% * **Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Vegetable stearine, cellulose, Sodium hydroxycellulose, cellulose coating (HPMC),natural colorants. Warnings People with high blood pressure, or pregnant and breastfeeding women should consult a health professional before using this product. • L-lysine, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Garlic (odorless), Echinacea Extract (4:l PE), Propolis, Licorice Extract (4:1 PE), Goldenseal Root USP (Hydrastis). see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
Sunland, CA
I can't speak highly enough of this product!! I started getting cold sores when I was 18 and would get these horrible flare ups that would be painful and gross. For 2 years I battled them using over the counter creams and home remedies and nothing would prevent/ quickly soothe. Once I started taking Super Lysine pills my flare ups became less frequent and less intense to the point where I now haven't had any cold sores in 2 years!! For me this has been such a life changing product and I will continue to take them 3-4 times a month to keep my cold sores at bay.

They also help with colds and other common ailments as they bolster your immune system.

GET THEM!!
May K.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
This is what gets me and my household through flu season each year. I buy this on bulk on Amazon.com and it lasts me through the winter. Great to have on hand, its got echinacea, garlic, goldenseal, and l-lysine. all the goodies to combat colds naturally - taken right away at the first sign of a cold you can stop your symptoms! I take 2 at a time, 2 more half an hour later and another 2 per hour until my symptoms are at bay. It really works.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Beaconsfield, Quebec
I suffer from cold sores & being a 19 year old girl in university, there's not much I can do to hide from people. I'm always out & was done relying on trying to cover them up. I was suffering from a breakout almost every 2 weeks; as soon as one was healed another would appear. By taking one tablet every day, I've significantly reduced my breakouts with this brand of Lysine & hope it continues!