Quantum Research Quantum Elderberry Immune Defense Extract 2 fl oz uploaded by Erica R.

BY QUANTUM RESEARCH

Quantum Elderberry Immune Defense Extract Description: Sambucus Nigra High in Proanthocyanidins This liquid formula provides pure elderberry in its fastest acting form. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Quantum Elderberry Immune Defense Extract Directions As a tea or aid to the diet. Use 30-50 drops (1-2 droppers full) in hot or cold water 3-5 times daily. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 30 Drops Servings Per Container: 80 Amt Per Serving % Daily Value Elderberry Extract (Sambucus Nigra) 700 mg * This herb is unfumigated and processed to retain all possible vital elements, *Daily value not established. Other Ingredients: Distilled Water, Alcohol. Alcohol in finished product: 20% Warnings People with high blood pressure, or pregnant and nursing women should consult a health care professional before using. • Elderberry Extract (Sambucus nigra, Alcohol (20% content, corn grain), Distilled Water. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Erica R.
Erica R.
Oak Park, IL
Elderberry might be good for a laugh with Monty Python, but it really is great stuff! I use it any time I feel run down and when I travel as an immune booster. I've tried the syrup stuff... I prefer just to use a few dropperfuls of this straight up (the bottle suggests diluting in tea). I've also found it helps with appetite control - which isn't why I got it, but it's a nice side effect.
Rhia H.
Rhia H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is seriously something you NEED in your home. Especially if you have kids. It's like magic immune boosting syrup. I love that it's natural and I can use it without having to give tons of medication.
Alli
Alli
Evansville, IN
This product is great, a must have especially during this time of year. It actually helps, I'd recommend it to anybody.
Gina A.
Gina A.
Elderberry is the bomb. Always a good pick me up for immune systems and faster sickness recovery I have noticed!
Ciara C.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
U can't go wrong with elderberry syrup. Great way to boost ur immune system and ur families
Grace B.
Grace B.
Austin, TX
I used to think this was all nonsense... Boy was I wrong. This stuff is actual magic and is worth every cent.
Alyson B.
Alyson B.
I love the quantum research quantum elderberry immune defense extract and it doesn't taste bad either
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
New Albany , OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This is like magic potion! If you are sick or feeling like you are getting sick grab this stuff asap! You will start to feel much better instantly especially with a cold!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
We do not face flu season without this! No horrible taste, amazing results and numerous benefits and uses has this as a must have in our medicine cabinet !
Kim B.
Kim B.
I started giving this to my kids after they got sick with bad colds. I was told it really works
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Is the taste of this good for kids?
Diana Marcela A.
Diana Marcela A.
Clearwater, FL
Que tal es este producto ?