BY QUANTUM

Quantum Moisturizing Shampoo for Permed, Color-Treated Hair helps maintain the quality of your perm or color. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
I know most old timey salons use the brand Quantum, so I thought I would use it for myself! I will say it does strip your hair color if you are a red or purple, BUT it is VERY moisturizing, used with their conditioner which makes you hair super soft and smell amazing too! I will say the conditioner does not strip your hair color as much as the Quantum does, but the shampoo is great to wash out build up from hair products so keep that in mind!
Jessica N.
This was recommended by my hair stylist when I went ash blonde! It's been about a few months since I've transitioned and the color still looks the same as when I first got it done. The scent is lovely and I do recommend using this to keep the hair color!
Misty O.
Bedford, PA
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair feeling so replenished and soft. Also it has an amazing scent! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Kristen Z.
Harrison City, PA
This is a great product! Great smell and makes my hair look amazing. I found a great deal at Sally’s