BY QUANTUM

Covers &Amp; Protects And Conceals Hydrocolloid Bandages Easy To Apply Soothing Relief Reduces Scabbing Use With Makeup Protects From Irritants And Contaminants Sticks For Hours Day &Amp; Night The Lip Clear&Reg; Bandage Is A Clear, Hydrocolloid Bandage That Protects Sores From Bacteria &Amp; Irritants.&Nbsp; Our Hydrocolloid Technology Provides A Moist, Breathable Environment For Optimal Comfort, Relief &Amp; Superior Results. 1-800-448-1448 see more...

• How good does this work1 Answers
  • I get coldsores all the time…any good to help heal? What ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
One of the best products for cold sores. I think because the sore stays protected and is unable to be touched it heals faster but these do help especially when used at the first sign of a blister. They are about $8.99 but you do get a good amount in the package so it's worth it.
Brya B.
I don't put make up over mine. So I can't review that. But I'm a massive germaphobe and these definitely help me feel better about not spreading it. I have no issues putting them on. They do slide off if under the bandage gets wet or your cold sore is weeping. So you do have to change often at times. A bit pricey for 12 of them. Especially cause getting them off the wrapper can be complex. In the end though. I buy this product for the purpose of not spreading the virus as much as possible and for that I give it 5 stars.
Jessica D.
Lacey, WA
While the bandage was on, the cold sore didn't bother me. Unfortunately the bandage did.This product made me lick my lips often because I could feel it. My lip felt stiff, and then off came the bandage after only an hour.
James E.
Wynnewood, PA
This patch does not look natural on a cold sore at all! it says you can put makeup over it to help cover it up, but every time I try to do so, the makuep just slips and slides right off the patch!
Sara W.
White House, TN
This bandage is not comfortable at all. Concealer will not stay on bandage. Bandage wouldn't stay on long enough for me to notice a difference.
zeenah k.
I used to have lots of cold sore. Which every1 knows are so annoying when doing makeup, use this 3 times and it heals very quick
Steffinie C.
Cheney , WA
Could take some tweaking with to make look natural, but it helped my cold sore heal and be not as noticeable!
Contessa V.
Strathroy, ON
I just purchased this! It's amazing AFTER you get the hang of putting them on. I messed up the first time applying it. But it works great. Affordable. Water proof!
Ashley P.
I get coldsores all the time…any good to help heal? What about concealing?
Stephanie N.