BY QUANTUM

Clinically Shown to Cut Healing Time in Half*. Immediate relief. Soothes, doesn t burn. Goes on clear. America s #1 natural formula. Lysine with 14 healing herbs & vitamins Relieves tingling, blistering, itching & pain associated with cold sores. *Compared to untreated cold sores. see more...

Carole M.
Plainville
This is a best kept secret for cold sores,!It is cost effective at between $5-6 .Available at Walgreens. Quantun -Health Super Lysine Plus Cream immediately begins working and healhs quickly.Would recommend for all family members.Always jn my medicine cabinet!
Emily M.
This stuff is amazing for cold sores! When I get stressed out I always get cold sores that are huge and painful! As soon as I feel one coming in I will use this and take lysine orally to help shorten it's life.
Mara K.
san rafael, CA
I absolutely LOVE this stuff!!! I'm allergic to abreva- but if you ask me, this natural stuff works way better! I didn't know you can use It on pimples tho..interesting
Melissa F.
Nashua, NH
Works great on pimples. Never had fever blisters but my mom has and she uses this product too. Works well for her too
Jamie D.
Nicholasville, KY
If you're looking for a product that is great for cold sores and pimples, this is the product for you.
Brittney B.
Columbus, GA
Love this product for when you have those annoying cold sores this does the job๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผโค๏ธ
Rosangela D.
This help my cold sore feel better I highly recommend this especially when you sick