Quantum Health - Buzz Away Spray - 6 oz. uploaded by Cherry G.Quantum Health - Buzz Away Spray - 6 oz. uploaded by Cherry G.

BY QUANTUM

Repels: Mosquitoes Gnats Blackflies No-see-ums EPA Reg. No.66551-4 EPA Est. No.066793-CA-001 Questions, comments, catalog, coupons: 800-448-1448 quantumhealth.com see more...

Cherry G.
Austin, TX
I cannot go on vacation without this little guy peppermint is my favorite I always keep one in my purse and in my #beachbag because it keeps me protected from sundamage to my lips and also if they end up getting sunburned it rescues my lovely lips it smells amazing. It is Natural and Organic with no harmful chemicals or colors and it keeps my lips moisturized and soft and gives your lips a minty sensation I just Love it. I recommend it 100% please give it a try and forget about those harmful chemicals that the other Typical brands have.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
My son gets ate up every time we go outside but this has actually been working! It's nice coming inside and not seeing that my son was getting ate up while playing I definitely recommend.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Is an awesome product is really good and I am it's really recommended and it should really use it and it could really be good for you so try it out and it's highly recommended and it's a really good product
andrenna c.
I love this for my son. I just came across this and I'm glad. We have some huge mosquitoes and other bugs here in the pnw. This has helped to keep them away
Maika Y.
Miri, Malaysia or Okayama, Japan
It will make mosquitoes disappears but the thing is very smelly but still it's not that bad for yourself it's really good for your health!
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
All natural? What are the ingredients?