BY QUANTUM

Canker Cover Is A Tablet-Like Patch Made From Edible Ingredients. It Sticks To Any Canker Sore Or Mouth Ulcer Within Seconds, And Then Forms A Clear, Gel Patch That Lasts 8-12 Hours. The Patch Protects The Sore From Irritants - Food, Drink, Braces Etc. A Single Patch Will Treat Most Canker Sores. Provides Immediate And Long Lasting Pain Relief By Steadily Releasing Pain-Numbing Methanol, Beta-Carotene And Other Natural Ingredients Onto The Sore. Keeps Breath Fresh Clinically Proven Dissolves &Amp; Releases Nutrients 150 Mg Each Patch Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Ann C.
Bryan, TX
I get canker sores VERY often. While I found that these worked well, they took a LONG time to completely disolve and weren't fun to have in your mouth all day. I would recommend using them at night so they do not bother you during the day.
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
I hate numbing agents so I love these! It's important to read the directions for a secure application. It also lasts for a long time. Use these over night. Only drawback is the price. I paid $11 for these not too long ago.
Laura K.
Roscoe, IL
I worked for a dental office, and we received samples of this. I get canker sores all the time. I used it, and it helped with the pain. Downfall was it didn't last for 8-12 hours. Maybe half that time!
Summer H.
North Augusta, SC
I get canker sores frequently and have used these in the past. They didn't last any longer than 3 hours for me. They don't work that great and the taste isn't wonderful either. I won't buy these again. I prefer the liquid medication.
Katina W.
Eugene, OR
I have used this product for myself and daughter in the past. They don't stay on that long and prefer to use the liquid formula. Probably won't buy this again.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
How well does this stick?
Alicia G.
Fairfield, CA
Do these really work? Do they irritate the sore more? Thanks
Jennifer G.
Tallahassee, FL
Do these speed up the healing process of canker sores?
Does this actually help with the pain of canker sores or does it speed up the healing process?