BY QUANTUM BY ZOTOS

What it is: Biotera Invisible Dry Shampoo instantly refreshes scalp and revitalizes hair between regular washes. Eliminates excess oil to boost volume and leave hair feeling clean. What it does: Those with oily or dirty hair who need a quick fix between shampoos. Use in place of regular shampoo to keep color vibrant longer. What else you need to know: Biotera Dry Shampoo gets rid of oily roots, giving dull, lifeless hair the boost it needs without water. see more...

Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
I don't know how others hair usually is but my hair is so oily I could wash my hair & 2 days later it's like I have gone a week without washing. I bought this wanting to try dry shampoo for the first time & this makes me want to go right back to just washing. My hair ends up never really soaking anythinf up & stays oily. I will say the smell is amazing but that's all I have positive to say about this. I wouldn't recommend if you have hair like mine.
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
When I worked at Sallys I got this as gratis. I fell in love with it I went at bought 2 more before i left. It has a light scent not too strong. It gives you nice texture and volume and doesn't leave you with any flakes. I have been through 2 of them already. It is a life saver when you are a new mom and didn't get time to wash your hair
Allison B.
BEST dry shampoo EVER! Since discovering this dry shampoo I will not use any other brand. It is light and leaves my hair with SOFT TEXTURE and VOLUME. It has a light CITRUS SCENT that makes your hair smell freshly washed, but the smell is not overpowering. I can normally use this dry shampoo and go without washing my hair for 3 days. The dry shampoo soaks right into my hair and ABSOBS OIL ALL DAY LONG. It never leaves a white powder like most dry shampoos. It also dosen't leave behind a sticky or hairspray like residu that makes my hair feel sticky and crunchy. With this dry shampoo my hair just feels CLEAN and oil free and that is why this dry shampoo is one of MY ESSENTIALS when it comes to haircare.