BY QUALITY STREET

Amanda L.
I purchased a tin of these online; they’re reasonably priced and are decent quality. My daughter loves them! There is a huge variety of different flavors, and there is a card at the bottom that tells you which flavor is which. The candies are also very beautifully wrapped in different colors, making it pretty. Very great to have at Christmas.
Annette H.
Santa Monica
Dangerous...

Ok.. so, I've bought four tins of these in the last three months. I bought the first two in early October from an British Amazon store. I thought I'd get them in time for thanksgiving.. oh boy did I.. They arrived within two weeks though it was estimated at four!.. So they didn't last long... And Christmas is around the corner! Of course I have to have a tin around Xmas... tradition!! Again, arrived in less than two weeks.... and didn't make it to Christmas. But I fought the urge to order any more... barely. So I guess what I' m saying is, go buy them immediately! 😊
Seerat K.
These are soo good I love British chocolate so you'd already know I'd love these. Whenever I go to Canada I always buy these. Sometimes even a whole tin!
Emily c.
Worcester , Droitwich
i have spent my whole Christmas eating these, they are delicous, i love all the choices there are in there , there all very addicting and keep you wanting more , yummy
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
Love a quality Street or 10! My favourite is for sure the small chocolate triangles as they melt beautifully in your mouth! Although, I’m not going to lie, I love the majority of sweets in this very affordable box. Well and truly worth the purchase, Great for gifts
Kariana F.
Inverness
These chocolates are ok but a bit dated. I like their newest ones - the triangle and the purple one. However most of the others I pass on. Would most likely go with another brand if I was buying chocolates as a gift.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
We buy this every year, I always go for my 2 top favourites; the toffees and caramels. Love that they include a varitety of chocolate and toffee to choose from. Has a great taste and great as a gift
Johna Precious R.
Al Amer Medical Clinic, Bariq, Aseer Province, Saudi Arabia
Lovi'n this Quality Street By Nestle more variants of different chocolates and toffee.. Good for sharing and it really taste good. If you're chocolates and toffee lover surely you'll love this too.
amber m.
Ontario, Canada
This is my favourite chocolate- especially the blue ones! The chocolate is creamy, and the flavours are well balanced. It is a more expensive brand but I recommend stocking up when they go on sale ( around christmas they are half price for example.) They make fantastic gifts and are great for sharing in a work setting or with family and friends!
M M.
I got this in the octagon shaped box. Inside the box are so many different flavoured chocolates. My favourites are the purple one and strawberry delight. This is a great gift to give during Christmas or any other occasion because of the presentation of the box and the amazing chocolate quality. I love munching on these. Quality street is really of amazing quality!
Islam H.
Gaza
How does it cost in your country?!
Sahar M.
who loves to eat this delicious chocolate ?? Quality Street by Nestlé - 12.34oz (350g)