BY QUALITY PETS INC #74 in Fish Food

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

From the Makers of The Worlds Best Frozen Foods. Specially formulated flake food will significantly improve coloration and vitality in your fish while boosting the immune system to aid in disease resistance. Extra algae with fresh seafood make this a gourmet natural food for Surgeonfish; Angelfish; Butterfly-fish; African Cichlids; Plecostomus and other herbivorous marine and freshwater fish. see more...

Review (1)
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,
Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.