BY QUALITY PETS INC #46 in Fish Food

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Ocean Nutrition Formula One Flakes Ocean Nutrition Formula One Flake is fresh seafood and algae mix a gourmet natural food for all freshwater and marine tropical fish. Developed by aquaculture biologists, Formula Flake will significantly improve coloration and vitality in fish while boosting the immune system and aiding in disease resistance. Formula One Flakes are made with 50% fresh seafood and is an excellent choice for Clownfish and most other marine and freshwater tropical fish. Item Specifications: Sizes: 2.5 oz 5.5 oz Ingredients: Whole Salmon, Halibut, Black Cod, Seafood Mix (including Krill, Plankton, Crab, and Clams), Whole Herring, Squid, Wheat Flour, Fresh Kelp, Mysis Shrimp, Wheat Gluten, Corn Gluten, Hydrolyzed Krill, Dried Kelp, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Soybean Meal, Crayfish Digest, Potato Flour, Wheat Germ, Salmon Egg Oil, Lecithin, Beta Glucan, Potassium Sorbate, Natural Pigments (for color enhancement), Astaxanthin, Beta Carotene, Canthaxanthin, Vitamins, Amino Acids, and Trace Elements. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 49.1% Crude Fat (min) 11.3% Crude Fiber (max) 2.4% Moisture (max) 8.0% see more...

Review (1)
youssouf b.
rue 78 n 12 brigui maghnia tlemcen

Hello,
Golden fish absolutely love this food! If I walk past there is a tank that they swim to the top as soon as I can lol. I've been buying this since I got my fish about 5 years ago! The price is low low cost to feed my fish. I highly recommend. This fish owners will enjoy it very much! My friend's fish also look strong and healthy whenever I see it. So yes I recommend this to fish lovers.