BY QUALITY PARK #26 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Quality park postage saving clearclasp envelopes - brown (100 box) see more...

Quality Park Postage Saving ClearClasp Envelopes - Brown (100 Box)
  • "these are very useful when turning in important papers or to keep documents safe." in 2 reviews
  • "This is a really good quality folder." in 1 review
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Herndon, PA
I don't use these often but I do like them. These are great to store or send important documents in.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
I really love to use this to keep organized. Perfect to store receipts. We also store our manuals.
Carissa M.
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
Perfect for documents or mailing purposes, although I always have to tape them shut.
gabby c.
gabby c.
The envelopes are great to send papers in and invoices. I love using these to store my certificates and other valuable documents.
Dalton A.
Dalton A.
These are great! I usually use them to keep documents at home safe from damage, but I've also had to use them to turn in essays and such for some college classes.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
I use this for shipping some items and just tape it closed because it's cheaper than the actual shipping packages. Never had a problem
Anita G.
Anita G.
Pasadena, TX
Usually for final semester papers you have to turn them in in a envelop to the professor! This does the job and I feel all my documents are secured!
Donneitha R.
Donneitha R.
I recommend these to anyone who has ever or will ever mail important documents. They seal properly and you will not have drama at the post office.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Great for paperwork and assignments to make sure they aren't damaged in transport or that everything stays together!
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Warwick, RI
I'm always shipping stuff and these are my to go to envelopes. Really really good quality.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron, OH
Do these hold little gifts to send?
Annie U.