2 colors available

BY QUALITY PARK #34 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Quality park brown kraft kraft string & button interoffice envelope - 100 per carton see more...

Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "They are good quality and stay secure." in 1 review
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Washington, PA
These envelopes work great for where I work. The kraft string is easy to use and durable. The back also offers space to right names, dates, and times. Keeps everything organized.
Dorothy P.
Dorothy P.
River Oaks, TX
We use these in the office that I work in and they hold up incredibly well to every day wear and tear! Extremely useful for interdepartmental mail!
Gina C.
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Quality. I used these when while I was a teaching assistant. They're a great way to keep papers confidential and still hand back work in class.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
I use these in my office everyday. They are good quality and last forever! We are still using envelopes from 7/8 years ago.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I love that they are reusable and i use them to organize grades from different semesters
Molly R.
Molly R.
I use these envelopes all the time. They are good quality and stay secure. Very durable.
Katherine T.
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
I use these a lot. Very sturdy and durable we are able to send things across campus and not worry about it getting ruined.
Amber K.
Amber K.
I love these folders! I use them a lot to hold past course material papers to use for future reference. Also great to use for important publications to save from messes.
Sharima W.
Sharima W.
Freeport, NY
Working in the office these are great for
Sending interoffice mail. They hold papers securely.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Rarely do I go a week at work without using these. They're super convenient to getting stuff around the office and are very secure. My only complaint is that we don't have enough!