BY QUALITY PARK #22 in Packing & Mailing Supplies

Quality park brown kraft kraft string & button interoffice envelope - 100 per carton see more...

• "They are good quality and stay secure." in 1 review
Lindsay J.
I order these at work all the time. Staples or Office Depot have the best prices, though I will admit at nearly fifty bucks it’s a bit much. These do last a long time though and I am always able to reuse them often
Shannon C.
Bryson City, NC
I use these at work when we send mail between the different departments. There are boxes to write what department and to who the mail is going to, as well as from where it is coming from. The envelopes are sturdy and hold up VERY well so they can be used many many times. Actually you will probably run out of writing spots before the envelope falls apart.
Amanda T.
Canonsburg , PA
These envelopes work great for where I work. The kraft string is easy to use and durable. The back also offers space to right names, dates, and times. Keeps everything organized.
Heather B.
These work great! We use them at work, also they are easily reusable if you just cross out the name on the first line move on to the second line and use it over and over until it falls apart.
Anna S.
Arlington, VA
Rarely do I go a week at work without using these. They're super convenient to getting stuff around the office and are very secure. My only complaint is that we don't have enough!
Amber K.
I love these folders! I use them a lot to hold past course material papers to use for future reference. Also great to use for important publications to save from messes.
shristi s.
Tampa, FL
My brother uses these and they are very useful and secure. My brother cant go widout this stuff..they are really easy and useful.
Dorothy P.
Fort Worth, TX
We use these in the office that I work in and they hold up incredibly well to every day wear and tear! Extremely useful for interdepartmental mail!
Gina C.
Portland, OR
Quality. I used these when while I was a teaching assistant. They're a great way to keep papers confidential and still hand back work in class.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
Used these repeatedly for our weekly financial recaps at work. They last forever, and that was being mailed back and forth!