BY QUALITY KING

Invite the scent of freshly picked flowers into your morning routine with the Reaction for Her Body Mist from Kenneth Cole. This fragrance beings with a radiant burst of sparkling pink grapefruit, kiwi, watermelon and mandarin that pair perfectly with lush undertones of lily of the valley, white orchid, seat pea and poppy. Start every day off on the right foot with a spritz or two of this beautifully-aromatic body mist. see more...

Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
Esta fragancia me gusta mucho es un body mist, es ligero de dolor y contiene ocho onzas su precio es de 7.99
Sara Armstrong V.
Provo , UT
I really liked this super smooth fragrance on the skin great for the day to go or work or anywhere I like !!
Gloria B.
Garden Grove, CA
Love this body mist. Pleasant floral sent perfect for day or night . Also great price
Naila M.
I love the scent of this body mist! It's a typical looking body must, similar to the kinds you would find at bath and body works. I got it as a gift, so I do not know the price or if it's worth the price. Overall it's long wearing, I love it so much I have almost finished the whole bottle!