BY QUALITY KING

Invite the scent of freshly picked flowers into your morning routine with the Reaction for Her Body Mist from Kenneth Cole. This fragrance beings with a radiant burst of sparkling pink grapefruit, kiwi, watermelon and mandarin that pair perfectly with lush undertones of lily of the valley, white orchid, seat pea and poppy. Start every day off on the right foot with a spritz or two of this beautifully-aromatic body mist. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is my absolute favorite body spray. It’s fresh, florally, and makes me feel sexy. I wear this as an every day body spray and I can honestly say, for a body spray, this lasts a long time. I find that I don’t need to reapply it throughout the day like most. I usually spritz it on my chest, my wrists and behind my ears and I find that to last me a good majority of my day.

The scent isn’t over powering so if you go over the top with spraying - it won’t choke out everyone around you.

Since wearing this fragrance - I have gotten so many compliments on it.

Definitely one of my favorites!
Cheyenne C.
Mamaroneck, NY
Great body spray. Very fruity and feminine. Perfect for any occasion and lasts for a while. The price is great for the amount of product. The bottle is fun and bright. I originally bought this for a friend but ending up buying myself one too because I liked it so much!
sharisse f.
Muncy, PA
I bought this from burlington for about $7. The smell is amazing & seems to last all day. It isn't strong but does linger. I have had so many compliments & people asking what my perfume was. Definitely recommend this product
Darci O.
I spent months searching high and low for a new fragrance when my favorite scent was discontinued. I stumbled across this spray by accident one day and just fell in love with the scent and the price tag! I was able to love a perfume all over again without breaking my budget!

It's a light, clean scent and doesn't overpower the room! Which is great for my allergies!
Amanda B.
I looked high and low for my new"grown up" scent.....well luckily I have found it!! This is my go to body mist when I am on the go. I love it's light but fragrant scent and I get compliments on it all the time!
Natashalysse M.
Hartford, CT
Wear this everyday on the go! Always have it in my purse. Smells great. In my opinion it has a grown woman smell to it, but yet fruity if you know what I mean lol. Has last me a month or so and I'm already half way done, will need another one after this one!
Jess P.
Jenison, MI
I bought this perfume on a whim while grocery shopping one day. I had not worn any perfume in years because my daughter has very sensitive skin. I love the smell and I wear this just about everyday and haven't noticed any rashes on my daughter either!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Hands down my favorite body mist I own. I legit could wear this everyday. It's strong enough but yet not overpowering.
Wajiya S.
East Elmhurst, NY
One of my most used body mists, Smells amazing!
It does last a long time!! Used three bottles already!
100% Recommended
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
Its not bad. Just not something that i necessarily would wear all the time my friend loves it me yeah not so much