BY QUALITY KING

FANCY was launched by the designer house of Jessica Simpson in 2008. This scent possesses a blend of pear, apricot nectar, red fruits, gardenia, jasmine, toasted almonds, caramel, sandalwood, vanilla cråme and amber crystals. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Rylie T.
Houston
This scent smells really good I would use it on the way to school make sure you grab yourself this perfume it's long lasting very scented but not too scented not pricey at all i love love love make sure you get yourself a bottle
Nikkie H.
Pocatello, ID
I love this. I found it in purse on day and I'm obsessed with it. I wish I could find it in the store but I can't find it.
Abigail G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent! It is vanilla based with apricot undertones and has very little floral notes. I personally can't stand strong floral perfumes so this is GREAT! It is slightly strong so it's better to spray it on something other than your body first and eighty her walk through it or rub that item on your wrists. Great for mixing with other mists for a more signature scent too!
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells really good. It would be nice for date night. Very pretty, feminine scent.
Tishalie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is amazing it smells very sweet it leaves you smelling good the whole day and it lasts a very long time
FERNANDA A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it ! My husband bought this product for me . Tiene un olor súper suave fresco, dura bastante tiempo en la piel y ya quiero el perfume