BY QUALCHEM CORP

Produced from a naturally occurring mineral. Is not produced from sulfuric acid and magnesium oxide. Soluble in cold water. Is an approved product for organic farming. Is non-burning. Epsom salt can reduce swelling caused by sprains and bruises. Produced from a naturally occurring mineral. Is not produced from sulfuric acid and magnesium oxide. Soluble in cold water. Is an approved product for organic farming. Is non-burning. 100% Natural Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate).: Size: 4 lb. see more...

Kristin H.
Palmdale, CA
When i haven't worked out in a while and i do workout for 1hour, its good to take a bath with one cup of Epsom Salt in the bath water takes the pain right away after 20minutes of soaking.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I use this to soak my tired and achy muscles. I also use it as a laxative occasionally. I'm not sure why it's listed in pets though
La-Shonda R.
Fantastic! The best way to heal those sore muscles back then and even now. my grandmother kept a carton in the bathroom.
Amanda F.
After a long day for a dogs on the farm we would make a hot bath and let them stand in it. It really helped there legs.
Stacey U.
Use Epsom salt soaks for my English Bulldogs feet. This brand is great. Nice big pieces of salt.
Chloe S.
These are good for dry paws! Just add some water and you're good to go! Good for people feet too!
Daisy E.
I've used this in my bath after an intense workout and it has relieved my muscles tremendously.
Mikaikylife S.
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
It is great for paws and people too I just love after a long day it help to feel better.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This stuff is great and you can sometimes find this kind at 99 cents . Such a great deal
christyne b.
Always love using this on my puppies when there skin so flaky or dry looking.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Epson salt for pets? How do you use it on them or where?
Shama B.
What is this used for exactly???
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has anyone experienced their dog getting sick from ingesting this?