BY QUALCHEM CORP

Produced from a naturally occurring mineral. Is not produced from sulfuric acid and magnesium oxide. Soluble in cold water. Is an approved product for organic farming. Is non-burning. Epsom salt can reduce swelling caused by sprains and bruises. Produced from a naturally occurring mineral. Is not produced from sulfuric acid and magnesium oxide. Soluble in cold water. Is an approved product for organic farming. Is non-burning. 100% Natural Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate).: Size: 4 lb. see more...

La-Shonda R.
La-Shonda R.
Fantastic! The best way to heal those sore muscles back then and even now. my grandmother kept a carton in the bathroom.
Stacey U.
Stacey U.
Use Epsom salt soaks for my English Bulldogs feet. This brand is great. Nice big pieces of salt.
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
I've used this in my bath after an intense workout and it has relieved my muscles tremendously.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert
It is great for paws and people too I just love after a long day it help to feel better.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This stuff is great and you can sometimes find this kind at 99 cents . Such a great deal
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This stuff is amazing. I suggest that everyone should try it at least once.
Teisha S.
Teisha S.
Brooklyn , NY
I use this to soak my tired and achy muscles. I also use it as a laxative occasionally. I'm not sure why it's listed in pets though
christyne b.
christyne b.
Always love using this on my puppies when there skin so flaky or dry looking.
jennifer s.
jennifer s.
We always have Epsom salt in our home. Great for sores and tired muscles!!!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
These are good for dry paws! Just add some water and you're good to go! Good for people feet too!
Irene R.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
Epson salt for pets? How do you use it on them or where?
Cherole L.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Has anyone experienced their dog getting sick from ingesting this?
Shama B.
Shama B.
What is this used for exactly???