Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love grits. These instant grits cook really fast and hold flavor very well. You can make these sweet or savory. I like both ways. Pinch of salt and some butter, maybe cheese melted on top or a soft yolk egg. Or sweet with brown sugar or regular white sugar and berries. Or chocolate chips. The choices are up to you.
Tamara C.
Hockessin, DE
Oh grits are the best. I love the, sweet with sugar and I love them with salt and butter. I love that I can have it with eggs for breakfast or for dinner with shrimp. So flavorful, you can just do anything with them.
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the ease of preparing and the smoothness of Quaker Quick 5 minute grits. This is a good value for the large sized package.. grits are a healthy meal and have a rich corn flavor.
Khaliquah C.
Charleston, SC
I love Quakers grits. These are the grits I was raised on. They aren't lumpy...or too runny. And a little bit goes a long way!!! I cook grits every Sunday for breakfast, and everyone in my house hold loves them! I don't know any other brand!!!
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is our favorite go to for breakfast on weekend mornings. I've been eating Quaker grits since I was little bitty. They're delicious and satisfying.
Nicole S.
I'm not a fan of grits but this isn't bad when made right . I like that the grains are fine , so it doesn't distract from the overall tastes . I would recommend this brand of grits if grits is your breakfast choice.
Ashley J.
Philpot
My grandmother used to fix this for me as a kid. My love for it still hasnt deminished. It will always remind me of home and good, hearty warmness for my belly!
Trudy W.
Bronx, NY
Excellent breakfast treat good is this product can't wait to go eat some now.. my mouth is ready to eat
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
Fast and easy to make. And it's very versatile. You can make them so many different ways. I love butter and salt, my son loves brown sugar. They are cheap and fill you up, plus they're a delicious breakfast side dish.
JUANY R.
MIAMI 11800 NW 101 St RD VE-1091092 Fernando Hernandez
Quaker oats is rich in fiber, that means that controls the entire intestinal flora also keeps your cholesterol and triglycerides contro. It is perfect for both breakfast without milk and with milk. I love it. Since childhood I have consumed, and it is something that makes it indispensable.