Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Erica D.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I love grits! They are one of my favorite foods. These come out rich and creamy without tasting instant.
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
my go to when im making grits. Quick easy and straight to the point. Gets the job done and tastes great.
Berta T.
Berta T.
Del City, OK
I love these grits! I love to make it to pair with my fish and add cheese to them. So delicious!
Esmeralda A.
Esmeralda A.
Love grits in the mornings.
If you haven't tried grits ,you should try it! Really good.
Leah P.
Leah P.
A southern tradition! It's not a full breakfast in our home without Quaker grits
Yolanda D.
Yolanda D.
Deland, FL
A family favorite since forever, this is simple and is very quick to prepare.
Krista L.
Krista L.
San Diego, CA
A southern breakfast staple! Cheese grits are a must on our breakfast table. They are so creamy and the perfect comfort food. The only thing I don't agree with is the "quick 5 minutes." Who likes crunchy grits? I cook them for 40 to 45 minutes to get them to the consistency they should be. Even so they are a great brand and affordable! Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister
Emily M.
Emily M.
Aurora, OH
Great price, lovely taste! One bowl and I'm good to go in the morning! Fills me up without wearing down!
Genie A.
Genie A.
Beech Island, SC
I love grits. These instant grits cook really fast and hold flavor very well. You can make these sweet or savory. I like both ways. Pinch of salt and some butter, maybe cheese melted on top or a soft yolk egg. Or sweet with brown sugar or regular white sugar and berries. Or chocolate chips. The choices are up to you.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I'm not a fan of grits but this isn't bad when made right . I like that the grains are fine , so it doesn't distract from the overall tastes . I would recommend this brand of grits if grits is your breakfast choice.