Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
My husband loves these! Simple to make, though I do think the Instant Grits are easier. Hubby adds cheese to these as they are almost done cooking.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Delicious and nutritious ! I like grits more than any other breakfast food theyre so great for morning time when you need to coat your tummy .
They are simple and amazing texture if you cook it right plus easy too cook. I would go back and buy this product plus 1 can last a long time
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Simple but still delicious. Quick breakfast classic that I'll always love and recommend. Especially with butter answers sugar added to taste!
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
My favorite breakfast item in the house. In fact, I'm getting close to finishing it. Now I will have to buy more before my mom comes over.
Courtney  W.
Winterville, NC
I have always love Grits! It is definitely a southern thing that I will always enjoy however, there has to be some butter and salt in it.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I love this! It's easy and quick! I love grits but the normal grits takes forever to cook. This is great alternative since it's quick.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
I love grits in the morning! Grits are one of my favorite things to eat in the morning time. I like a big bowl so I can be full!
Jennifer D.
Jamaica, NY
I love these grits. Easy and fast. Perfect with butter and cheese. Good for everyday or holidays like thanks giving.
Erica D.
Balch Springs, TX
I love grits! They are one of my favorite foods. These come out rich and creamy without tasting instant.