Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

savanna f.
savanna f.
Alma, AR
These are super easy to make on busy school mornings, and I know they will keep the kids full until lunch time. They are priced well and most stores carry them.
Aubrey Q.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
My husband loves these! Simple to make, though I do think the Instant Grits are easier. Hubby adds cheese to these as they are almost done cooking.
Summer S.
Summer S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Delicious and nutritious ! I like grits more than any other breakfast food theyre so great for morning time when you need to coat your tummy .
Kaitlynn A.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
Simple but still delicious. Quick breakfast classic that I'll always love and recommend. Especially with butter answers sugar added to taste!
They are simple and amazing texture if you cook it right plus easy too cook. I would go back and buy this product plus 1 can last a long time
Nassim N.
Nassim N.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite breakfast item in the house. In fact, I'm getting close to finishing it. Now I will have to buy more before my mom comes over.
Courtney  W.
Courtney W.
Greenville, NC
I have always love Grits! It is definitely a southern thing that I will always enjoy however, there has to be some butter and salt in it.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I love this! It's easy and quick! I love grits but the normal grits takes forever to cook. This is great alternative since it's quick.
Taiylor W.
Taiylor W.
Gonzales, LA
I love grits in the morning! Grits are one of my favorite things to eat in the morning time. I like a big bowl so I can be full!
Kae L.
Kae L.
Columbus, GA
Always choose this over other brands. Family loves it. They don't clump as easily as some others seem to.