Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Growing up in the South I always ate these with my Gran. I still eat these with butter and sugar and I love them! The easy packs are much better than waiting forever on the stovetop version.
Cheryl B.
Knoxville
I like the ease of preparing and the smoothness of Quaker Quick 5 minute grits. This is a good value for the large sized package.. grits are a healthy meal and have a rich corn flavor.
Syrina M.
This product is great for a quick hearty breakfast and a filling one at that. Grits are great because you can add whatever you want to it or just eat it plain as is. Great for people of all ages really!
Belinda H.
I'm from the south, we've gotta have our grits! I love Quaker grits. I do tend to cook mine a little longer, I like them thicker. They can't be beat for breakfast, or anytime!
Tamara C.
Hockessin, DE
Oh grits are the best. I love the, sweet with sugar and I love them with salt and butter. I love that I can have it with eggs for breakfast or for dinner with shrimp. So flavorful, you can just do anything with them.
Nina D.
I've been eating Quaker grits since I was A little girl this is a great breakfast food but I love eating shrimp and grits I used other brands before but none that compares to Quaker.
Esly R.
Moreno Valley, CA
oh i definetely love this product! i cant go out without having it! i love the packing image and i take it with me everywhere and always buying more, definetely the best oaks canisters to eat and looks great, i would totally recomend it to every person!
Ashley J.
Philpot
My grandmother used to fix this for me as a kid. My love for it still hasnt deminished. It will always remind me of home and good, hearty warmness for my belly!
savanna f.
Alma, AR
These are super easy to make on busy school mornings, and I know they will keep the kids full until lunch time. They are priced well and most stores carry them.
Aimee Z.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is our favorite go to for breakfast on weekend mornings. I've been eating Quaker grits since I was little bitty. They're delicious and satisfying.