Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Katherine M.
These grits are very good. We use them to make shrimp and grits! I do not know if I have ever tried them plain for breakfast, but I am sure they are good. If you like shrimp and grits and have a recipe, I recommend getting these to cook with! Love my shrimp and grits :)
Micha A.
Orlando, FL
Quick and easy 5 minute grits, just like the box says. I bought this to take eat at work when I am running late from home. I can cook them when I get there, just in time for the morning meeting, and I've never been worried it would make me late. Naturally they could taste better, and have a better consistency, but I make the time for that on the weekends.
Andrea R.
Washington, DC
Love this stuff. Been enjoying it for over a decade now. My husband is a professional chef and even he enjoys this alongside me. We like to scramble eggs with cheese and then put it in these grits and add a little bit of butter and some crumbled bacon.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
I love, love, love this product I use it for breakfast, brunch or dinner. In recipes like Shrimp&Grits, Fish & Grits, Fried Grits and Collard Greens, and just plain ole Grits for breakfast. The best thing I love about them, are that they are quick to prepare.
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
I never had grits until recently, but when I tried these I absolutely loved them! I would definitely buy them again, but they are more of a treat for me than a staple in my diet. I would definitely recommend others try this
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
Fast and easy to make. And it's very versatile. You can make them so many different ways. I love butter and salt, my son loves brown sugar. They are cheap and fill you up, plus they're a delicious breakfast side dish.
khalisha p.
I love grits, but for some reasons a lot of brands don't have really good grits nowadays. But when i cane across these i just had to get them. They are really, really good. I got them from the market new my house.
Praise G.
I love grits and Quaker is my go to this is the easy five minute one and it's literally that easy no fuss no muss and I like to add a little milk to the water to make it creamy
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a good value for the price. If you do single servings it can go a long way. Also its good on its own or you could add different ingredients to create different dishes.
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I use these quick grits for my gouda shrimp and grits recipe. They are delicious and taste just the same as old fashioned grits. I like them a lot and buy them in the canister, not the packets.