Quaker™ Quick Grits 1.5 lb. Canister uploaded by Krista L.

BY QUAKER

Gotta have grits? Get smooth, creamy white hominy, steaming hot and right at home. Quaker Quick Grits have been a breakfast favorite — and a side dish sensation — for generations. They taste so good. see more...

Winter F.
Beaver Dam, KY
Not too bad. I don't personally favor grits but these were good. They are great for breakfast with butter and sugar. It's healthier without adding the sugar but it tastes better when you do add it. They stay fresh a while (I stuck mine in the freezer).
Stephanie C.
Westbrook, CT
I never had grits until recently, but when I tried these I absolutely loved them! I would definitely buy them again, but they are more of a treat for me than a staple in my diet. I would definitely recommend others try this
khalisha p.
I love grits, but for some reasons a lot of brands don't have really good grits nowadays. But when i cane across these i just had to get them. They are really, really good. I got them from the market new my house.
Syrina M.
This product is great for a quick hearty breakfast and a filling one at that. Grits are great because you can add whatever you want to it or just eat it plain as is. Great for people of all ages really!
Lauren N.
Northport, AL
I use these quick grits for my gouda shrimp and grits recipe. They are delicious and taste just the same as old fashioned grits. I like them a lot and buy them in the canister, not the packets.
Jenny C.
La Follette, TN
Growing up in the South I always ate these with my Gran. I still eat these with butter and sugar and I love them! The easy packs are much better than waiting forever on the stovetop version.
Nina D.
I've been eating Quaker grits since I was A little girl this is a great breakfast food but I love eating shrimp and grits I used other brands before but none that compares to Quaker.
Praise G.
I love grits and Quaker is my go to this is the easy five minute one and it's literally that easy no fuss no muss and I like to add a little milk to the water to make it creamy
Belinda H.
I'm from the south, we've gotta have our grits! I love Quaker grits. I do tend to cook mine a little longer, I like them thicker. They can't be beat for breakfast, or anytime!
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a good value for the price. If you do single servings it can go a long way. Also its good on its own or you could add different ingredients to create different dishes.